• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Intermittent fasting twins!

blergs

blergs

I dont like it myself. I like carb cycling with 4-6 meals a day for fat loss.
I dont think I could ever fast.
I NEED to eat every 2-4hrs or i get angery or sligtly dizzy.
I NEED my meals if on run ill bring a protein drink or some nutz.

Just not for me.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Just not for me.

I guess it's an individual thing. I can fast easily without getting any symptoms.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Just not for me.

Same here. I feel like I'm going crazy if I don't eat every 3 hours or so.

M

MissPotato

I love food - that's the thing. IF is a great method, but it's not for everybody, especially those who have low hunger/satiety tolerance peaks, like me. :| Good luck though!

Rusty23

Rusty23

As an endomorph who likes and eats a lot of food I really told myself that it can be for me, however I gave it a shot and let me tell you it blew me away. At first it was hard, but I said to myself it's all in the head and it really is. I began with the 16/8 fast (lean gains) at first and it was going very good. Then ran for a few days 18/6 and felt great so I pushed it more and went for the warrior fast 20/4 which was amazing really helped my cutting progress. I actually even tried 38 hours fast once or twice but am not recommending it for everyone. Also long live the twins, they were the reason for me to start IF and I am really grateful for their advice.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I can say that I've tried this quite a few times, but always failed after the 6-7th hour or so. Now that I'm not dieting anymore, I usually eat 3 times a day, with large intervals between the meals like 4 hours, and it feels great.

Can some of you who did this IF method with success, tell us in detail how you did it?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Some of these guys are just coming here to make a quick promo post or two and then leaving. :weaksauce:

K

Kerryb

I don't really like it myself either. I'm really all for generating large amounts of muscle as quickly as possible and having tried this I've found that it's presents more of a challenge than an aid to my gaining.I think if you are trying to lose weight and accentuate muscle then go for it, but in terms of building muscle, not sure if it's the best program.

Also, I've actually noticed that the "fasting twins" have seemed to stop gaining mass since promoting this.They seem like they are the same size they were since I began watching them 3 years ago.

angelo212

angelo212

If you want to hear the most uneducated rants you ever heard keep watching these jokers. These dudes think the best protein powders are those that taste the best regardless of the sugar carbs etc. Other bodybuilders in other videos are always blasting them for giving wrong advice. After the fifth video (I subscribed) I couldn't take those hillbilly accents no more. They are COUNTRY as fuc!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff