• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I want to look like that guy .doc

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im pretty sure most of you guys have seen the documentery "I want to look like that guy". I seen it years ago but now I am trying to find it again but without luck. I have find Part 1 and Part 2, but part 3 seems impossible to find.
something that can help me?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I've searched for it but nothing so far. Like you said part 1&2 are on Vimeo.com. It's pretty interesting and unfortunately part 3 is not online. (yet maybe)

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have found the movie and uploaded to my brotheres fps server.
you can download full movie here: www.nauroa.dk/film.zip

R

rocco-x

i found it a few times on youtube.it's still on there but in sections now.gad i didn't spend the moneyto get it when it 1st came out.

actually thinking of doing somethihg similar.got a nice little cam corderoverthe holidays and figured since i haven't touched weight since september and before that,april...i might as well reord my own progress and make a mini documentary.i gain pretty fast if i keep my mind focused.