It's official. Dennis Wolf won't compete at the 2013 Arnold.

Article: Dennis Wolf - OUT of the Arnold!

[FONT=Helvetica]
[/FONT]

Dennis Wolf Out of The Arnold!

[FONT=Helvetica]Just a few weeks shy of the impending [/FONT]Arnold Classic[FONT=Helvetica] invitation list being revealed, anticipation continues to build. With [/FONT]Branch Warren[FONT=Helvetica] and Shawn Rhoden both out of the running, many are wondering who will be on the list this year. One name you will not see on the list is [/FONT]Dennis Wolf[FONT=Helvetica].

Although many were speculating that he might throw his name in at the last minute, he will not.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]We caught up with Dennis on his way home from Brazil to see what he had to say about his decision to sit out the 2013 Arnold Classic:[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica]

"I'm out of Arnold Classic 2013 because I feel that my body needs a rest.I competed the last three years in both the spring and fall seasons, so almost whole year of dieting and working out hard. I would love to win the Arnold. Everybody knows I want this title big time, but its time to give my body some rest. I've been off since the Prague Pro and will train just a little bit till the end of December. I'll start my real off-season in January, focusing on the 2013 Olympia."

[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Dennis Wolf
[/FONT]
Dennis Wolf Out of The Arnold!