Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Phil Heath - CBS Radio!

Phil Heath ladies and gentlemen! Our mecca member and Mr Olympia (2011,2012) on a local radio in New York talking about life in general, bodybuilding, his max bench press and other things.

Check out his replies:

Phil Heath - CBS Radio!

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/02/...eath-stops-by/

Boomer and Craig got a visit from reigning Mr. Olympia Phil Heath, as he paid a visit to the Allstate Studio and brought along his vast collection of muscles.
    The former University of Denver basketball player talked about how he got into body building, gave his take on performance enhancing drugs (PEDs), man-boobs, compromised ‘junk’ and of course, ‘what he is benchin’…

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 04-13-2018 at 01:41 PM.
    2018 Mr Olympia qualified competitors / updates --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2018 Mr Olympia!
    2018 World's Strongest Man official thread, photos & results --- results from the heats & the finals of the 2018 #WSM!

Facebook

Phil Heath - CBS Radio!

2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Article: Phil Heath - CBS Radio!

wow that was painful lol. phil should have been ready for the steroids question.

"the reason why i do all that, put my body through all that is 'cause i love it!"- The GOAT

"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars."- Khalil Gibran

"there is no substitute for victory."- Douglas MacArthur

"When you're out there partying, horsing around...someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter, and someone is winning."- Arnold

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Phil is a tool.

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

^ Why do you say that?

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

B/c of the way he responded to the steroid question, for one. I have not been a fan of his ever since his childish behavior at the Olympia. BBing isn't a physical sport, in the sense that boxing is a physical sport, and the physicality Phil brought to the Olympia, bumping Kia in some of the shots, and refusing to listen to the commands of the judges to back up really put him in a horrible category for me. I have read the explanation Phil gave for the behavior, but quite frankly it is bull sh it. He refused to listen to the judges when they asked him to step back b/c he was hyped up to take back his title, really? I mean I expect someone in high school to think like that. Phil is starting to make me think he has to step up to the bar when someone challenges him for the sake of his ego. But I do not follow the sport much at all any more. Kai is the only athlete I have interest in because he sounds the most reasonable when he talks and I even get bored with hearing his self help section of the books store talk.

The difference b/t Kai and the others, in my opinion, is that Kai really seems to have a thinking understanding of the experience he is going through and can communicate the important take home ideas that he thinks may be useful to the fans. Jay is another professional who does this well. Ronnie was horrible at it when he was a pro, but he is really into it now, bu he is selling a product, so he has motivation to do so. Even when Kai plugs musclemeds, he does so in a way that is almost comedy in the sense that hey, here is my shameless musclemeds plug, when he does his vdieos on the street.

Phil has an amazing physique and genetics, no one can really argue against that point, but he his behavior reminds me more and more of Flex wheeler, in the way that he presents himself as being so unprofessional. He needs a few more talks with Jay. In my opinion Jay handles himself better than almost anyone in the sport, as far as professionalism is concerned. I think Phil takes himself a bit too seriously.

I really didn't mean for that to be a long Phil vs Kai post, but commenting on the olympia made me want to elaborate on my perception of Phil's behavior. I could say this instead, Phil reminds me of a frat boy, and Kai reminds me of a philosopher. I relate to the Philosopher.

I don't want to sound like too much of an ass, I wish Phil the best of luck with everything he does and I am sure he will continue to have a successful career, I am just not a fan.

That is an answer to your question TDK.

Last edited by BigBen; 02-23-2013 at 03:34 AM.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Phil could have done better, heaps better!
    He should've been ready especially since he was doing this in the backdrop of recent Lance Armstrong confessions!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Kai is the only athlete I have interest in because he sounds the most reasonable when he talks.....
    and Kai reminds me of a philosopher. I relate to the Philosopher.

Last edited by pakiman; 02-23-2013 at 05:13 AM.

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I kinda agree with BigBen this time. As for Phil, yeah even for me (a fan), when he stepped over the line at the O, that wasn't professional at all. Plus I didn't like the "angry faces/attitude". A Mr. O should be CONFIDENT on stage, and that doesn't mean angry like he looked to be.

But for the steroids question, what should have Phil responded lol? I thought he handled that part pretty well and then changing the subject about diet,training and so on. Of course he couldn't have said the truth: yeah I use them..etc

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions