Your first visit?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

Cedric McMillan - leg training like a beast!

Cedric's leg day! This is what it looks like. And the cardio? lol people would creep out if they would see a monster like this on the road.

Check out Cedric's leg workout 12 days out from the 2013 Arnold Classic!

Here is the Cedrick Mcmillan Pro bodybuilding page where you will find the Cedrick Mcmillan bodybuilding bio and profile.

#Cedric McMillan

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 04-13-2018 at 01:26 PM.
    2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion

2018 Mr Olympia qualified competitors / updates --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2018 Mr Olympia!

Find us on:
    Facebook

Cedric McMillan - leg training like a beast!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Re: Article: Cedric McMillan - leg training like a beast!

nice!

"Like a beast", really? That's barely mediocre! He matches, in fact in some regards surpasses Ronnie in the genes area but I wish he had 1/10th the drive and dedication of Ronnie!

Last edited by pakiman; 02-25-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

^ I was referring more for his cardio style.

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

A lot of newbees will see this and think "wow thats what i need to do to get legs like that" assuming no more, no less. I felt like that was very much not like a beast. At the end of the day, those cardioesque exercises are just not as effective as real bodybuilding. His legs dont match those in the top 3 currently and i dont feel like he is training them hard enough to match the top 3.

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

^ lol what's with all this "he's got to do this and that to be really hardcore" mentality in here? He's doing what works for him, and yes, I've tried his leg training workout since November 2009, with the triple superset: leg extension-leg press-walking lunges, and yeah my quad size improved a lot. And I feel much better than before when I was doing heavy squats, my back feels better, and since then I've continued to train like this.

I'm sure we'll see a better Cedric every time he will compete. And he will be a Mr O in the near future, beating the top 3 you've mentioned. Maybe now he doesn't have those legs you would like to see on him, but the top 3 don't have his shape, back, and the classic look. What he really needs is the conditioning imo.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions