• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since I don't think I can add attachments through PMs, I figured I'd leave this here so you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• mm.png
    mm.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 71
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
No problem..all set :)

That theme was not supposed to be enabled. I have disabled it now so it should not cause any more issues. Thanks for letting me know about the issue.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I cant upload images from my PC... I took a screenshot but since I cant upload it I cant share it with you...
The error message begins with "File System Directory "" is not writable or cannot be found....."

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Looking into this now.. Thanks

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Testing Mecca Logo1

The only thing I can think of that could have caused this is that an autoimated database back up was running at the same time or maybe a cookie issue. I would suggest clearing your browser because the site has gone through some major changes in the last few days with moving to a new server and everything.

I just set the permissions again but they seemed ok. I uploaded this image to test and it worked ok. Give it a shot again and see if it works now.

Thanks for letting me know about the problem. I want to make sure any bugs are taken care of asap.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Still no luck heres the full error message:

Fatal error:
File system directory "" is not writable or cannot be found. Please create this directory; ensure the directory is writable or change the directory setting.
Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class .php on line 849

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Should be ok now. I am updating the thumbnail and attachment cache though so it may be a bit slower than normal for a few minutes but it should work. If not please let me know.

Thanks

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeeeeaaahhh it worked :icon_mrgreen:, thanks!

Tested it with the screenshot I took
MM IMG Error

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Glad you guys are all worked out. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.