• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cedric McMillan signs with MD!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
CedricMcMillanJoinsTeamMD-1.jpg

Steve Blechman said:
I am proud to announce that Cedric McMillan has signed a new exclusive contract with MD.

I first signed Cedric to an exclusive MD contract four weeks before the NPC 2009 Nationals. I had him on the radar for the win. And when Cedric took the Super Heavyweight and Overall titles in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, I thought that we were looking at a future Mr. O— and as a result, put him on the March 2010 cover of MD. With all that round, full muscle, those tiny joints and overall structure, shape and lines on a “6’1” frame, Cedric put me in mind of the great eight-time Mr. Olympia Lee Haney— just a bigger version. Cedric has a V-taper physique, tiny waist, wide shoulders and a huge, thick super-wide back like Lee. The great Flex Wheeler told me after the Nationals that Cedric “dominated with amazing mass, shape and the tiniest waist I have ever seen on a man his size. He reminded him of the Classic old-school physiques of the ‘70s guys like Arnold and Serge Nubret— but a modern version with the back and leg development of today’s champions.”

At that time, I said to myself, Whatever planet my man Cedric is from, his potential is crystal clear. His overall shape, near-perfect structure and height alone make for a killer combination; add to that his potential to completely fill it all out with 20-30 pounds of more muscle, brute size and freaky conditioning and empirically I thought, this man is destined to take the Olympian stage one day and possibly win it!

Since winning the Nationals, Cedric has had a couple of ups and downs competitively, placing 4th in the 2010 Europa Super Show, 11th in the 2011 New York Pro, 1st in the Orlando Show of Champions, 1st in the 2012 New York Pro and 6th at the 2013 Arnold Classic.

This past weekend, the stage was set for Cedric to place in the top three at the Arnold Classic and qualify for the 2013 Mr. Olympia. Unfortunately for Cedric, it didn’t happen. It would have been one step closer to his ultimate goal of becoming Mr. Olympia— a title that living legends such as MD’s own eight-time Mr. Olympia Lee Haney feels he is more than capable of winning.

Cedric’s next competition is the 2013 Arnold Classic Brazil, in Rio de Janeiro on April 26th-28th. Cedric is determined to continue to improve in 2013, and climb his way to the top of the IFBB ranks with the best year in his professional career.

Cedric’s genetic potential for greatness is limitless! But it’s up to him to fulfill his dream. Does Cedric have what it takes to climb Mount Olympus? I believe he does. And that’s why I am proud to have him back as part of our great MD team of bodybuilders, Olympians and bodybuilding icons.

Cedric is very popular and has a lot of bodybuilding fans rooting for him. Moving forward, it won’t be easy for him to be successful and burn a path to greatness. Cedric will need the self-confidence and must believe in himself. He’ll also need the drive, determination, incredible work ethic, discipline, focus and mindset of a champion. He has to work harder than ever before! Get in the best shape of his life— get harder, shredded and grainy. If he can achieve that and dial it in, he will no doubt be a serious threat in the future and to Phil Heath at the Olympia this year! He has the height, width, mass, muscle shape and gifted muscle bellies— plus the best structure in the world of bodybuilding today. And possibly of all time!

I know that is a very bold statement. But many past Mr. Olympias and bodybuilding icons I talk to believe it as well.

Cedric stated the following: “Big thanks to Steve Blechman for believing in me and my abilities after all this time, by making me a part of Team MD again. This is a true honor. The best bodybuilding magazine and website in the world. I look forward to writing articles again and sharing what bodybuilding is to me with all the MD readers. PLUS, I’m teammates with Lee Haney! How cool is that? Mr. Blechman and I talked, and we have a good vision and big dreams of things to come in the future. Also, thanks to all the fans and readers of MD that had my back while I was gone and wanted me back … HERE I AM!”

Best of luck, Cedric— wishing you the best in your preparation for the Arnold in Brazil. I will be there personally, along the rest of the MD crew, to support you and other team MD athletes.

_PB63729_copy-1.jpg

Source: https://www.musculardevelopment.com...dric-mcmillan-joins-team-md.html#.ZEaPMnbMK3B

I was hoping to see him joining Weider..

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats BUT I wish he either retired from Army or took a long leave and did nothing but BBing... come back next year at ASC and kick some serious ass!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Nah man. Let him keep his career in the military, because in my opinion he can do both. Like Ronnie did when he won his first 2 or 3 Mr O's.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A long leave should do him good.. may be a full year off from Army and just concentrate on next years ASC?
On a side note, there nothing that Steve wo'nt get photoshoped... that right arm of his looks kinda out of place!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
On a side note, there nothing that Steve wo'nt get photoshoped... that right arm of his looks kinda out of place!

Steve actually is in shape. I've seen him in some vids and he looks fit, but yeah in that photo, the angle + maybe some ps' made him look bigger.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Dang is Steve competing soon? He is almost as big as Cedric if not bigger in the mass to height ration. Sick!