Register

Thread: loading time...

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

loading time...

don't know if it's my comp-i just had it all cleaned up for 2nd time-or the board itseld but it seems to take forever to load and once i get to a particular part of the forum the board moves all over the place.i have to wait for it to stop moving and loading in order to click on my topic i want to veiw.

it's not happening with any other board except this one.keeps moving left to right,up and down then flashes a few times then will settle in one spot,usually on the right side of the screen and i have to drag it to the center.

don't know if it's a tech issue or maybe some kinks still left in the board but pretty sure it's not the comp that's doing it.anyhoo,new board looks nice.i like the talk to Ronnie Coleman thng.adds a nice touch...

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

if the bar ain't bendin,yur just pretendin.unless yur weak like i am,lol!!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: loading time...

The board moves all over the place?? Hmmm strange.. This is still happening now??

There may still be some providers that have not finished updating dns so that could be the reason for slow loads. You said you cleaned, you mean you cleared your browser cache and everything?

What browser are you using? What kind of computer? You can try the lower resolution theme if you want also.. if you look in the lower left corner you will see a place where you can choose themes.

BTW -Have you updated everything such as flash?

Thanks,

If this is an issue with the site than I want to fix it asap. We just had a very large server move so there still may be a few minor bugs to work out..

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Are you ok now with this issue?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hi, since I can't send screensht via private message I'm sharing this here; please see attached screenshot of an alert that I get when visiting the FIBO link:
    FIBO.jpg

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ok, looking into this right now..

Thanks

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Also, what is the fibo link?

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I am marking this as solved - closed

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training