• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

loading time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rocco-x

don't know if it's my comp-i just had it all cleaned up for 2nd time-or the board itseld but it seems to take forever to load and once i get to a particular part of the forum the board moves all over the place.i have to wait for it to stop moving and loading in order to click on my topic i want to veiw.

it's not happening with any other board except this one.keeps moving left to right,up and down then flashes a few times then will settle in one spot,usually on the right side of the screen and i have to drag it to the center.

don't know if it's a tech issue or maybe some kinks still left in the board but pretty sure it's not the comp that's doing it.anyhoo,new board looks nice.i like the talk to Ronnie Coleman thng.adds a nice touch...

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
The board moves all over the place?? Hmmm strange.. This is still happening now??

There may still be some providers that have not finished updating dns so that could be the reason for slow loads. You said you cleaned, you mean you cleared your browser cache and everything?

What browser are you using? What kind of computer? You can try the lower resolution theme if you want also.. if you look in the lower left corner you will see a place where you can choose themes.

BTW -Have you updated everything such as flash?

Thanks,

If this is an issue with the site than I want to fix it asap. We just had a very large server move so there still may be a few minor bugs to work out..

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Are you ok now with this issue?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi, since I can't send screensht via private message I'm sharing this here; please see attached screenshot of an alert that I get when visiting the FIBO link:
FIBO

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Ok, looking into this right now..

Thanks

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member