Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: tkD update pics

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: tkD update pics

First question - and a annoying one: what's your diet like?

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    First question - and a annoying one: what's your diet like?
    In the last 2-3 weeks, my diet is like this: 5 meals per day, 2 of them with carbs (before and after training), and the other 3 are only protein and green vegetables, + fruits between the meals and a few almonds.

Sometimes I have a total of 6-7 "meals", but those are just extra shakes. I have them only when I'm too lazy cooking something lol.

Protein sources: chicken breast, egg whites, tuna, white fish, and from time to time some red meat (I find it hard to digest and for some reason I feel bloated after I eat it)
    Carbs: brown rice, potatoes, oats.

Fats:
    The only fats I have are those that come with the protein, like the omega 3/6's from the fish, or the ones from the chicken, tuna, almonds etc.. the good fats. So it's more like a high protein, low-high carbs (including the high carb day), low fats diet.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation FEVER's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

how did you training split looks like ?

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by FEVER View Post
    how did you training split looks like ?
    I change my training from week to week at times. For example my "normal" split is:

Monday - Chest & Triceps
    Tuesday - Legs
    Wednesday - rest (or just 30-40 mins of cardio)
    Thursday - Back, delts and biceps
    Friday - cardio again, depending on how my energy levels are..etc
    Saturday and Sunday - rest.

I throw in 2-3 ab exercises each day, for about 3-4 sets, and that's it.

Lately I've been changing the back workouts on Tuesdays, a light Shoulder day on Wednesdays, and legs on Thursdays. Like I said, depending on how I feel I change them around. One week I will start with legs, then chest, the other week, with back, legs.. and so on. Also there are times when Friday, I might do another chest workout since chest is my lagging bodypart. On this second chest workout I do different exercises comparing to the previous chest day, higher reps..etc.

At the start of the diet, back in January, the cardio was 15 mins at the end of the workout, except leg days. Then without cutting the carbs, I've added 5 more mins (20 mins total), and so on. These past 2 weeks I'm at 40 mins of cardio, 4-5 days per week.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation FEVER's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

incredible you can hold on your muscles with that low frequensy. but it seems like it works for you champ

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

enjoy and appreciate it while it lasts! When you hit 30, 30 will will hit back harder... and from there on in it will only get harder to remain lean... hurtful but true!
    Moral of the story make best use of these youthful years!

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by FEVER View Post
    incredible you can hold on your muscles with that low frequensy. but it seems like it works for you champ
    Thank you!

I wouldn't say it's low frequency, considering that in the last few weeks, like I've said, I'm doing 4-5 training days per week, with the 2nd chest day on Fridays. And on top of that at the end of the workout, + 40 mins of cardio. When I first started working out, a few years ago, I was training like a mad man lol. Arnold style, 6 days per week, from Monday to Saturday and that was absolutely insane. But back then I didn't know what I was doing and I thought the more I train the bigger/better I grow.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post

enjoy and appreciate it while it lasts! When you hit 30, 30 will will hit back harder... and from there on in it will only get harder to remain lean... hurtful but true!
    Moral of the story make best use of these youthful years!
    Thank you for bringing up this point. That's exactly what I've said in my mind when I first started the diet. I was asking myself in my mind, how much do I want to look like this, and that I have only one life, so I better do and look like I want now when I have the time, so when I'll be older I won't regret that. Instead, I will look at the pics and I'll say damn, ONCE I had ripped abs, veins in my quads and almost ripped glutes lol. My grandchildren will see how their grandpa used to be a sick kunt.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ That's what I want to do... but I need to get s good apartment first...

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ That's what I want to do... but I need to get s good apartment first...
    Good luck man!

ps. this is the pic I've based my guess on the bodyfat levels. I don't think I'm that far off. I would say I am somewhere between 7-8%.

66622 410523479037003 1269466682 n 1

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'll paste what I've posted said on bb.com as well. There's a cool progress pictures section, and I'd say we can have our mecca progress section/thread as well. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by tkD
    Here, why not, I'll post a few pics of my "progress" as well. Not looking to compete btw (at least not yet). Just did this diet to see if I can be disciplined enough and if I have what it takes to go through the worst days of the diet.

first one, when I was eating whatever I wanted, no diet at all. Weight was @ 85-86 kg (187-189 lbs). This was back in 2011. Never wanted to go for "da bulk" look lol. Staying lean all year round, @ 10% or so was my main goal.
    QaPmpcamTsbidcKLJBMNDZzvcdUlOElbAGpm610x 1

Recent pic, from like 3 weeks ago, was into my 9th-10th week into the diet, and weight was 78 kg (~172 lbs).
    RywftjlmFxtCnaNHQKYUSNEXJUNYQznGeSCy610x 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Impressive. Anyway, you were a ripped guy back in 2011...

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Impressive. Anyway, you were a ripped guy back in 2011...
    Ripped? Nah I wouldn't call it like that. Was probably somewhere in the 10%-11% bf levels. Had no vein in my quads tho

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

great work bro!

always here to help you sick ****!

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    great work bro!

always here to help you sick ****!
    Thanks Diogo!

Some updates:

Calves

yg1NmuE 1

Quads not fully flexed

Fanp8SP 133iGFEq 1NUJFlhU 1

Flexed

attachmentphpattachmentid5632601stc1d136 1attachmentphpattachmentid5632611stc1d136 1

Quads look fantastic...........i say by far are your best body part

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quads look fantastic...........i say by far are your best body part

lol really?

I never thought of that to be honest. I always worked harder on them to bring them up over the years. I thought they were weak haha. On the other hand, I had 0 hams (hang from the side) like only 3 years ago, and now they are even better than my quads.

Thanks TKOL!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Damm it. That side pic is really inspiring.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions