• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

tkD update pics

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
WWRVEBaIpdwjOZGJSRxtLEBQLgzJCRUFxnui-1.jpg

(no attention whore)

okay, maybe just a little :icon_mrgreen:

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: New avatar pic

Ripped to shreds. Looks like you are competing in 2 hours time xD

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Ripped to shreds. Looks like you are competing in 2 hours time xD

Hahah, thanks Martin!

I'm not even close to competition conditioning. I've been dieting for 10 weeks now, entering the 11 week tomorrow, and I think I'm at 8% bf or so. For some reason I look softer in this pic than in reality lol.

Ajthemeso

Ajthemeso

shredded!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Damn son, you look freaking awesome! Congrats!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Looking ripped tkd..............i see a 8 pack right there!!

Ajthemeso

Ajthemeso

tougher diet? you're looking great on your current diet; why change it?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

tougher diet? you're looking great on your current diet; why change it?

Tougher - I mean when you start to feel tired from the low calories and your mind is tarting to play tricks on you lol.

Haven't changed it so far, only a few minor adjustments here and there, like high carb days every 4-5 days, depending on how I look and feel. (I use the carb cycling method)

Ajthemeso

Ajthemeso

Tougher - I mean when you start to feel tired from the low calories and your mind is tarting to play tricks on you lol.

Haven't changed it so far, only a few minor adjustments here and there, like high carb days every 4-5 days, depending on how I look and feel. (I use the carb cycling method)
oh ok. so what kinda foods do you eat on your low carb days? do you get the same zombified feeling like on keto?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ajthemeso's question gives me an idea... tkD, you ought to share details of what you are doing re training diet and all! Because you really look outrageous and we deserve in on the secret!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Looking very good tkd! Those capped shoulders and the tricep! Maybe some more bicep needed? Typical ectomorph?

I don't know why you need to diet for so long. That is for guys who start at 25% bf!

Don't waste away all your hard earned muscle!

Also when do you train, you always seem to be busy on the forums? Good work!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

oh ok. so what kinda foods do you eat on your low carb days? do you get the same zombified feeling like on keto?

The zombie feeling haha. Oh yes, but only when I was experimenting with very low carbs. Now I rarely feel like a zombie. Maybe low energy, but not like when I was doing a keto diet. (back in 2009 - my actual first bb diet)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Ajthemeso's question gives me an idea... tkD, you ought to share details of what you are doing re training diet and all! Because you really look outrageous and we deserve in on the secret!

Haha, thanks paki!

I will post more details about training, diet..etc, but maybe later tomorrow. I was just checking in tonight, and I'm tired as hell.

ps. the only secret is the discipline. :)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Looking very good tkd! Those capped shoulders and the tricep! Maybe some more bicep needed? Typical ectomorph?

I don't know why you need to diet for so long. That is for guys who start at 25% bf!

Don't waste away all your hard earned muscle!

Also when do you train, you always seem to be busy on the forums? Good work!

Thanks sexnews!

I wanted to diet for this many weeks, and I want to continue (want to learn via trial and error), to see how much it takes to be in actual contest condition. Or at least very close to it. 5-6% would be my goal.

Since summer 2012, late August or so, I've been on a cleaner diet, maintaining mostly. Under 10% is what I want and was, all year round.

I train early in the morning, at 8 AM. 1 hour of weight training and 30 mins of cardio, and after that I have, or I make time for studying, posting..etc.

Now I'm off to bed. Almost midnight here.

Night people!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

@ pakiman:

About my training? I train early in the morning, 4/5 days per week, with 30 mins of cardio after. High intensity, supersets/dropsets, rest between the sets very short, like 20-30 seconds, medium to lighter weights, slow negative, control and squeeze, kinda like Kai in those "Train with Kai" contests and videos from Mike Pulcinella. Speaking of Kai, believe it or not, I've learned a lot from his videos, motivational speeches ..etc. I remember when I was a douchebag saying negative things about him, and had that conflict with BigBen - which btw I've apologied to him - and now I see things more clear. So yeah, training wise I was inspired by his way of lifting, literally not giving a fuk about the weights used anymore, and the mind-muscle connection is better than ever, without smoking weed like dilatedmuscle haha. (jk Luis)

The diet was a challenge for me, and like I said I wanted to get in a better shape than I ever was. Since 2011 I kept 10-11% bf all year round, and now I wanted to beat that. I actually look bigger, and better with keeping a low bf and training wise. No injuries at all, and joints are feeling great.

Last year @ August, I've dieted for 8 weeks, and that was the max I could do. Mentally I could not do 1 day more lol. Now I've challenged myself to beat that 8 week mark, and to control my diet better, my appetite, cravings etc, and I think with everything I've learned so far it helped me a lot. - Mind is everything, right? I love that quote.

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

oh ok. so what kinda foods do you eat on your low carb days?

On the low carb days, I have my carbs before and after training. After that, I have protein, like fish, chicken and eggs especially, with green veggies (broccoli, green beans), and between the meals I have some fruits. Lately I prefer apple's. I love'em lol!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Bump for a few more pics from the same day. And maybe a quad/ham/glutes pic later :icon_mrgreen:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..Congrats FRiend u look great!!