• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Malware Links and images

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey Mecca Members,

I got a message saying we have had some recent malware here but I have been unable to find anything and in addition we are usually warned by the search engine tools when this happens and we have not been notified. I think this is possibly outgoing links to other sites that contain the malware.

I want to ask everyone to please be careful when posting images that are on another site and also only clean links with a good reason will be allowed. Please be careful to make sure you are not piosting links to any sites that contain malware.

Lastly, please report any urls here on this site that have resulted in malware warnings so I can fix them. So far I have not found anything but there could;d still be something overlooked..most likely it is an image seeing as you guys like to post them often rather than typing out long posts. :banana - not mine:

Thanks everyone!!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seems better now Talkadmin!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
That is great but I did not remove any malware. Usually Google finds these things very quickly as they crawl the site and inform me but there is nothing. I think the warnings were coming from one of the other sites mentioned in that thread, Be careful on those sites. :)

Thanks again for letting me know.