Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The Return of the Natural Monster

Hey what's up everyone! It has been a looooooong time but I am hoping to become more and more active on the forum again. Possibly even post some videos..... I haven't competed since 2011, my last competition was when I won my Natural Pro Card at the 2009 NGA Natural Pittsburgh. In 2011, I was about 8 weeks into my prep to compete as a Natural Pro and was fortunate enough to begin my career and my master's degree. I decided to end my prep to focus on my career/education and just jump back into another produtive offseason. I will be finishing my degree this summer and plan on competing next summer. I have also been very fortunate to earn a sponsorship with Ronnie Coleman Signature Series (Ronnie Coleman Signature Series)! None other than the King himself.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Natural Pro Bodybuilder

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: The Return of the Natural Monster

WOW, congratulation.. and welcome back!
    Also postponing BB for education/career was a great choice as well!

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Glad you are back.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

looking forward for updates

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Welcome back Turk!!!

Man that's awesome! Congrats and I cannot wait for some motivational vids from you again! Beast!!

2018 Mr Olympia qualified competitors / updates --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2018 Mr Olympia!
    2018 World's Strongest Man official thread, photos & results --- results from the heats & the finals of the 2018 #WSM!

Facebook

2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

...Brothar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...thats great!!!! ..welcome back!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^^^ Thanks guys, it feels good to be back. As soon as I got the word about this sponsorship my mind immediately kicked back into BB mode. These past 2 years have been very rewarding but tough. My training last year was ok....I had soooo many other things going. I would be out of the house at 6:30am and would not get home until 9-10pm at night (after training). I wasn't really missing workouts but I just didn't have the same overall consistency that I usually do. This year has been a different story. I focused in and have been training at 5:30am which sounds terrible (trust me I am not a morning person) but has worked overly well. I feel sooooo much better physically and mentally.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Being completely honest the RCSS supplements have been treating me like a "king." This has been my current breakdown of King Coleman's supplements:

I wake up in the morning and immediately have a protein shake with 2 scoops of Pro-Antium (29g of Protein plus 5g of Creatine per scoop), 1 cup quick oats, honey and a tablespoon of olive oil (olive oil is not in the shake). I train around 5:30am during the week so quality protein and carbs are a must and obviousy having something that tastes like a milkshake never hurts. With the shake I also take a multi-vitamin, fish oils, vitamin C, glucosamine and biotin.

On my drive to train I drink Myo-Blitz (preworkout) with Testogen-XR (testosterone/nitric oxide booster). Both of these supplements are top notch! I was taking other various pre-workouts before finally trying King Coleman's and they just weren't getting the job done. I wouldn't necessarily say that they were terrible but there was a notice difference in my focus, intensity and just overall energy when I first started taking Myo-Blitz and Testogen XR. It's not like you take it and feel the jitters but instead you just feel ready to kill it in the gym physically and mentally. The best part is that the feeling lasts throughout the day. I train at 5:30am and I would say that I finally feel it wearing off around 2:00pm.

About an hour after training I take another 2 scoops of Pro-Antium with some extra leucine powder. I used to take my protein shake immediately after training but I read a great article that talked about waiting an hour after training to take it for various but important reasons.

If I am busy, which I usually am, and need to make sure I hit my protein numbers for the day I take another scoop or 2 of Pro-Antium in the evening.

Before going to bed I use Resurrect-P.M. I never have problems sleeping because of my schedule but it helps put you in a deep sleep, it maximizes natural growth hormone/testerone levels and aids in body fat reduction/increases lean body mass. At first when I received some free samples of all the products I wasn't really taking Resurrect-P.M. When I found out all of the benefits of it I figured why not. I didn't feel like I necessarily slept better but I felt fully rested even when waking up around 4:00-4:30am.

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish1530 View Post
    Being completely honest the RCSS supplements have been treating me like a "king." This has been my current breakdown of King Coleman's supplements:

About an hour after training I take another 2 scoops of Pro-Antium with some extra leucine powder. I used to take my protein shake immediately after training but I read a great article that talked about waiting an hour after training to take it for various but important reasons.

I've tried 2-3 samples of RC's supps and they were great. I had both Myo-Blitz and Testogen-XR, and like you said, they felt incredible awesome. As for the Resurrect-P.M, I agree as well. I've tried it only once though, since it was a sample. Good stuff and I look forward to buy more in the future.

Great stuff Turk! Hope you keep us updated on your progress, and one question I wanted to ask you about, why wait an hour after training for the protein shake? Any link for the article you've read?

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

welcome back and great to hear things are going good bro.

[OCT 08,FEB 09|MOTM] DriDDeRz
    [2008 MOTY|2nd]

My Inbox is always open for Questions & help regarding anything

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What are you studying Turkish? Congratulations on all your success thus far.

Hey what's up everyone! It has been a looooooong time but I am hoping to become more and more active on the forum again. Possibly even post some videos..... I haven't competed since 2011, my last competition was when I won my Natural Pro Card at the 2009 NGA Natural Pittsburgh. In 2011, I was about 8 weeks into my prep to compete as a Natural Pro and was fortunate enough to begin my career and my master's degree. I decided to end my prep to focus on my career/education and just jump back into another produtive offseason. I will be finishing my degree this summer and plan on competing next summer. I have also been very fortunate to earn a sponsorship with Ronnie Coleman Signature Series (Ronnie Coleman Signature Series)! None other than the King himself.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Welcome back Turk, missed ya!

Quote Originally Posted by drunk tweak
    REFELECTION Z DVEVICE!!!

i nedds ed one!! ahadsfa

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

TKD-----I am going to try to find the link for u.

Last edited by Turkish1530; 05-16-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    [/INDENT]
    I've tried 2-3 samples of RC's supps and they were great. I had both Myo-Blitz and Testogen-XR, and like you said, they felt incredible awesome. As for the Resurrect-P.M, I agree as well. I've tried it only once though, since it was a sample. Good stuff and I look forward to buy more in the future.

Great stuff Turk! Hope you keep us updated on your progress, and one question I wanted to ask you about, why wait an hour after training for the protein shake? Any link for the article you've read?
    Found it!
    T NATION | Top 10 Post Workout Nutrition Myths

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by DriDDeRz View Post
    welcome back and great to hear things are going good bro.
    Thanks brother, how have you been??????

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks man I really appreciate it. I am actually getting my masters in school administration. How have you been?

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks a lot, Dave!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I have been doing well. Thanks. Good luck with your thesis if your program requires you to defend one. =)

Thanks man I really appreciate it. I am actually getting my masters in school administration. How have you been?

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions