• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Return of the Natural Monster

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey what's up everyone! It has been a looooooong time but I am hoping to become more and more active on the forum again. Possibly even post some videos..... I haven't competed since 2011, my last competition was when I won my Natural Pro Card at the 2009 NGA Natural Pittsburgh. In 2011, I was about 8 weeks into my prep to compete as a Natural Pro and was fortunate enough to begin my career and my master's degree. I decided to end my prep to focus on my career/education and just jump back into another produtive offseason. I will be finishing my degree this summer and plan on competing next summer. I have also been very fortunate to earn a sponsorship with Ronnie Coleman Signature Series (Ronnie Coleman Signature Series)! None other than the King himself.

25468408-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW, congratulation.. and welcome back!
Also postponing BB for education/career was a great choice as well!

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking forward for updates :)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Welcome back Turk!!!

Man that's awesome! Congrats and I cannot wait for some motivational vids from you again! Beast!!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...Brothar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...thats great!!!! ..welcome back!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ Thanks guys, it feels good to be back. As soon as I got the word about this sponsorship my mind immediately kicked back into BB mode. These past 2 years have been very rewarding but tough. My training last year was ok....I had soooo many other things going. I would be out of the house at 6:30am and would not get home until 9-10pm at night (after training). I wasn't really missing workouts but I just didn't have the same overall consistency that I usually do. This year has been a different story. I focused in and have been training at 5:30am which sounds terrible (trust me I am not a morning person) but has worked overly well. I feel sooooo much better physically and mentally.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Being completely honest the RCSS supplements have been treating me like a "king." This has been my current breakdown of King Coleman's supplements:

I wake up in the morning and immediately have a protein shake with 2 scoops of Pro-Antium (29g of Protein plus 5g of Creatine per scoop), 1 cup quick oats, honey and a tablespoon of olive oil (olive oil is not in the shake). I train around 5:30am during the week so quality protein and carbs are a must and obviousy having something that tastes like a milkshake never hurts. With the shake I also take a multi-vitamin, fish oils, vitamin C, glucosamine and biotin.

On my drive to train I drink Myo-Blitz (preworkout) with Testogen-XR (testosterone/nitric oxide booster). Both of these supplements are top notch! I was taking other various pre-workouts before finally trying King Coleman's and they just weren't getting the job done. I wouldn't necessarily say that they were terrible but there was a notice difference in my focus, intensity and just overall energy when I first started taking Myo-Blitz and Testogen XR. It's not like you take it and feel the jitters but instead you just feel ready to kill it in the gym physically and mentally. The best part is that the feeling lasts throughout the day. I train at 5:30am and I would say that I finally feel it wearing off around 2:00pm.

About an hour after training I take another 2 scoops of Pro-Antium with some extra leucine powder. I used to take my protein shake immediately after training but I read a great article that talked about waiting an hour after training to take it for various but important reasons.

If I am busy, which I usually am, and need to make sure I hit my protein numbers for the day I take another scoop or 2 of Pro-Antium in the evening.

Before going to bed I use Resurrect-P.M. I never have problems sleeping because of my schedule but it helps put you in a deep sleep, it maximizes natural growth hormone/testerone levels and aids in body fat reduction/increases lean body mass. At first when I received some free samples of all the products I wasn't really taking Resurrect-P.M. When I found out all of the benefits of it I figured why not. I didn't feel like I necessarily slept better but I felt fully rested even when waking up around 4:00-4:30am.​

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Being completely honest the RCSS supplements have been treating me like a "king." This has been my current breakdown of King Coleman's supplements:

About an hour after training I take another 2 scoops of Pro-Antium with some extra leucine powder. I used to take my protein shake immediately after training but I read a great article that talked about waiting an hour after training to take it for various but important reasons.​

I've tried 2-3 samples of RC's supps and they were great. I had both Myo-Blitz and Testogen-XR, and like you said, they felt incredible awesome. As for the Resurrect-P.M, I agree as well. I've tried it only once though, since it was a sample. Good stuff and I look forward to buy more in the future.

Great stuff Turk! Hope you keep us updated on your progress, and one question I wanted to ask you about, why wait an hour after training for the protein shake? Any link for the article you've read?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
welcome back and great to hear things are going good bro.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are you studying Turkish? Congratulations on all your success thus far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome back Turk, missed ya!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TKD-----I am going to try to find the link for u.

Last edited:
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks man I really appreciate it. I am actually getting my masters in school administration. How have you been?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been doing well. Thanks. Good luck with your thesis if your program requires you to defend one. =)

Thanks man I really appreciate it. I am actually getting my masters in school administration. How have you been?

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope you will stay here and not just leave after showing a link. I am new here bit I see this all over. I hope you guys that know about this will stay. I wish I was here before.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey everyone, shot a quick video today while front squatting. This was on my 3rd set. As I stated in the video description: I took last week off as far as lower body. My hips have been bothering me so I tried front squatting and no problems! Included in the video is a leg pic at the end of the workout. Thanks!

PS: I will get better at making videos. haha