• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Vote for Member of the week here!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
We are adding a couple new features one being member of the week. The member of the week will be featured in our weekly newsletter, I am also thinking of adding a member of the month and maybe even year. I am planning on giving prizes to the top monthly members when we incorporate that but for now lets just get things kicked off!!

So does anyone have a nomination?

The last 2 weeks we had TKD and Pakiman.

You can use any criteria you want to make your nomination but I would suggest choosing members that have participated often, etc..

Here is the list of weekly top members so far. I would like to thank them for having been really active and for really contributing to the site.

Thank you guys!!

Week #1 - TKD
Week #2 - Pakiman
Week #3 - ??? Nominated so far for Week 3 - Turkish1530 - Coach

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In all honesty tkD and Coach should be given that on alternative weeks :)

But as welcoming gesture and for returning "home" I vote Turkish1530 for member of the week!

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I vote tkd for his guts of making his progression thread

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can it be any other than tkD every week?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
haha.. I was actually planning on Coach this week but I wanted to get member updates and I switched it up last week because I did not want to give it to staff every week.

We will have member of the month though and you guys can vote on that. I am going to try to get some prizes to together for this. i really want to get some incentives for you guys to help get the site going so we will give prizes for those who get the most new members and for those who write the best informative posts, etc. But as helpful as Tkd is and Coach also we can't give it to them every week seeing as they are staff and they help run the site. :)

That reminds me, we are also looking for others to help moderate. For now we need moderators for individual forums so if there is a forum you are interested in keeping an eye on and trying to keep things flowing let me know and you can be part of the team,

Thanks for the input on this thread! On suggestions for prizes?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Always so awesome to see an old member come back!! Your nomination has been added..
In all honesty tkD and Coach should be given that on alternative weeks :)

But as welcoming gesture and for returning "home" I vote Turkish1530 for member of the week!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I vote tkd for his guts of making his progression thread

Thanks man! btw I'm looking forward for your update/progress thread! Let's inspire/motivate other members as well! I'm sure you're already in the diet zone mode :icon_mrgreen:

How it's going so far?

ps. I'll update my progress thread tomorrow. There are a few things that have changed regarding my training, some on nutrition and cardio.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am interested to learn from you guys!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is a link at the bottom of threads to nominate people. I saw it today but can't see it with tapatalk.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
where i can vote?

Yeah, like Charlie said.. look at the bottom of a post and at the left there is a "Nominate" button. If you are picking a user make sure you are on a post made by that user. Right now we have only member and thread of the month but soon we will also add post of the month and member of the year, etc..

Please be sure to try this guys... I will be giving away prizes every month to those who win.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just in to say I'm glad theres bit of activity other than (mostly) tkD, Coach, TKOL, MVSF and myself just posting comments.... I think we need a fight! :) In good old days that used bring in more responses... and every other member used to demand I be banned :D hahahahah

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Yeah!! By all means.. start some controversy here mate!! We wont ban you!! ****..I am ready to make you a moderator!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Thanks I appreciate the gesture but for now I am happy to contribute whatever I can without any need for added power/responsibility.
I might come back to you via personal message for advice re a forum that I want to start for IT certifications... I've been sitting on a very good domain name for over 10 years now!!!!!! Am I King of Procrastination or what?

Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Totally understood and ofcourse.. contact me through pm or send me an email through the contact button any time. It would be my pleasure to help you.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Controversy? What do you guys got? What do you think of the use of certain hardness or other products some are pumping right into the muscle make them look better?

Cheating? Should we start a thread?

Sent from my Android mobile using Tapatalk!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about we talk about Drone Strikes?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Well I was thinking something related to the site would be good. :)