• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Atlantic States guest posing Jay, Victor, Kai, Dex, Evan and more

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One more for Paki and tkd pleasure......:icon_mrgreen:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One more for Paki and tkd pleasure......:icon_mrgreen:
pqtkrej-1.jpg

As I said before this shameless attention-whore will walk out on stage with a dildo up his ass just for applause... and whats more shameless is that there will always be a horde of fanboys who will try to justify this shit!

BTW Jay is hanging well with them and Evan looks like he could eat any of these for breakfast... gigantic!

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

As I said before this shameless attention-whore will walk out on stage with a dildo up his ass just for applause... and whats more shameless is that there will always be a horde of fanboys who will try to justify this shit!

BTW Jay is hanging well with them and Evan looks like he could eat any of these for breakfast... gigantic!

Do you really think he would get applause if he walked on stage with a dildo in his ass?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Doesn't matter what he is wearing, he is FAR ahead of anyone else at this stage

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree. He has some real ability with on stage presence.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Ajthemeso

Ajthemeso

all the guys looked great (except for juan who got chit on); but kai, vic and evan looked awesome! evan's arms look nuts!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As much as I like Jay and his training logic, I think he will be soft from the back come olympia time IN COMPARISON to Kai and Phil especially. I think Jay will be done or close to done, meaning one more O perhaps, after this year #PURE SPECULATION. Kai is looking ridiculous, a bit odd as far as his costume is concerned but I do not have to understand his logic for that to respect him for being the phenomenal bber he is, in my opinion. Evan is tall and that works against HIS physique. I also think evan needs to bring up his chest. Evan's arms look amazing and he is in great condition for the offseason, which I assume he is in. Is Evan doing the O this year? I am not sure about Vic........ I am undecided about if he can get into shape or his last showing was the consequence of the limited time he had to grow and then get into shape. I suppose time will tell.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Reality is that the level at which Phil & Kai have taken their Backs to, even a young Jay would have struggled hopelessly against them... but for the rest of him IMHO he will still be competitive!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I acutally think Jay starts to look better but I just cant see him take down kai when it comes olympia time.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Kai looks fuller/bigger/better than ever imo. Even his traps have come up lately.

Evan's arms are plain retarded! Dex and Vic look ok, and Jay is getting back at where he was in 2011 or so. 3rd place at best imo.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Paki, its not for attention, its artistic expression. Things like this are often done but rarely from such a freaky bodybuilder on a bodybuilding stage. It seems he does whatever the heck he wants and for that i give him props although it is weird.

Legion

Legion

Jay seems to be pulling it together, at least considering it seems most of this year he was pretty small

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@tkD Yes this is the best off season Kai no question... and it's amazing how he has brought up his traps because I would've thougt those to be a result of bad bone structure and stuff ... but how nicely he can show those in conventional most muscular now... they look fantastic, He looks fantastic FROM BBing POINT OF VIEW!!! :p
@Dilated Commmmmmmmmmmmmmmon artistic expression? If he does Dirty Diana to pay homage to MJ, its understandable_ if he does a phantom of the opera bit I can understand that... but bondage????? Tell me how bondage attire for a BBing guest appearance can be confused an artistic expression... ESPECIALLY when you are surrounded by a half a dozen naked men??? Plz educate us!

Last edited:
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the way greene presents him self is like he doesnt want to win the olympia...does anyone think the iffb is going to give the title to a bondage weirdo ??

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
@tkD Yes this is the best off season Kai no question... and it's amazing how he has brought up his traps because I would've thougt those to be a result of bad bone structure and stuff ... but how nicely he can show those in conventional most muscular now... they look fantastic, He looks fantastic FROM BBing POINT OF VIEW!!! :p
@Dilated Commmmmmmmmmmmmmmon artistic expression? If he does Dirty Diana to pay homage to MJ, its understandable_ if he does a phantom of the opera bit I can understand that... but bondage????? Tell me how bondage attire for a BBing guest appearance can be confused an artistic expression... ESPECIALLY when you are surrounded by a half a dozen naked men??? Plz educate us!

Im sorry, Paki, i didnt know your taste in art is what art is exclusively. Also, i dont know where you get bondage from, who is being tied up?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im sorry, Paki, i didnt know your taste in art is what art is exclusively. Also, i dont know where you get bondage from, who is being tied up?

I said bondage attire ... I said "Tell me how bondage attire for a BBing guest appearance can be confused an artistic expression... ESPECIALLY when you are surrounded by a half a dozen naked men???"
Anyways... to each his own, I guess! I find it disturbing you dont... and thats ok!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
If anything, I'd say it looks more like Ninja Turtle-inspired garb.