• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What do you hate and what do you love?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys,

I really want to focus on getting more members here and getting the members we do have to want to be here more. Please tell me the things you hate most and the things you like most about mecca.

Also, I am considering expanding our content a bit. How would you guys feel about that and what type of related content would you like to see here that your other body building forums do not have? MMA? Wrestling? Etc?

Thanks!!

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will think about it. I like things here.

Sent from my Android mobile using Tapatalk!

DomDom

DomDom

I think maybe the color change would be pretty good. Its pretty dark and sometimes confuses you as to which aprt of the forum you are on. Other than that its pretty good alot of useful info and posters!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey there,

In the top right corner of the site there is a small drop down menu that gives a couple more theme choices for those that do not like the darker theme. I was planning to change the color more but mm has always been this basic color since 2005, This is why I added the new themes. There is one there for people with lower resolution screens and then another standard theme with lighter colors. Check them out. :)

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just found this site and really like it. I like being able to choose the colors too.