• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Breaking a sweat reduces stroke risk

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

If you work out enough to break a sweat, and do it regularly, you are less likely to have a stroke compared to people who are physically inactive, researchers from the University of South Australia and the University of Alabama, Birmingham, USA, reported in the journal Stroke...

Last edited by a moderator:
R

remnant

Banned
But some people sweat too much despite these particular benefits. This condition is medically known as hyperhydrosis and comes as a
result of overstimulation of the sweat glands. It is also caused by
anxiety and certain medications but by and large, there should be no
cause for alarm, keep hydrated.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like to work up a sweat almost every day, so this is good news, but I think the reason behind this is that it reduces your blood pressure, weight, and diabetes. I think exercising and sweating come very natural to me, and it just makes me feel better as well.

G

GuestHu

Banned
Being physically active strengthens your heart and keeps arteries healthy in regulating the blood pressure. As a result, it helps lower the blood pressure because attaining hypertension or high blood pressure has a high chance of getting a stroke. Hypertension constrict the blood vessels thus blocking the path of the blood, which provides oxygen, to the cells. So when the blood that travels to the brain stops, a stroke will happen.