• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Obesity Rising Despite More Physical Activity, USA

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Even though Americans are more physically active now, the rising tide of obesity continues apace, researchers from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington reported in the open-access journal Population Health Metrics...

More...

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think exercise is more voluntary today, than it has ever been, because we drive rather than walk or cycle these days. Since we are stuck to our computer screens and order our groceries online- we exercise a lot less than we use to, would be my guess.

G

GuestHu

Banned
Even though technology improves our life by automating the mundane repetitive tasks or makes our tasks easier, it can affect our physical health if we misused it or depend much on it. For instance, we rather waste our time on a futile activity like playing computer games instead of going to a gym or play sports that have great health benefits. We rather stay at home and watch movies or videos instead of going outside and involving in intensive physical activities. Thereby, gaining fats from being a couch potato or being less active in exercises.