• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heart disease patients with positive attitudes likely to exercise, live longer

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Heart disease patients with positive attitudes are more likely to exercise and live longer, according to new research in the American Heart Association journal Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. Researchers used a questionnaire to assess the moods of 600 ischemic heart disease patients in a Denmark hospital...

Last edited by a moderator:
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say having a positive attitude is great thing with heart patients to have, but they should not only focus on increasing positive attitude during cardiac rehabilitation, but also make sure that these patients perform exercise on a regular basis as well.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A former office mate of mine underwent heart bypass when he was 70 and he recovered beautifully because of the motivation – that he could again drink beer when he becomes normal again. Now he is 82 and he still drinks beer. Maybe it is the attitude that gave him the strength and the long life. Positive thinking pays.