• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ranking the NBA's Top Rivalries for 2013-14, Pre-Training Camp Edition

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

I don't care about NBA history.
Generally, nothing could be further from the truth. I'm a total history nerd, and I can't even count the number of hours and days I've spent watching old footage and reading about players who retired before I was born.
But for the purposes of ranking the NBA's rivalries for 2013-14, I literally don't care about history.
What happened in the 1980s and 1990s doesn't matter. It's all about what's going on right now, and there's been a new crop of rivalries popping up in recent years.
These are the top 10 sets of teams that really don't care for each other going into the 2013-14 season. There are plenty more great rivalries that aren't featured here, but none of them can match the levels of vitriol that will accompany these 10 pairings when they take the same court.
Hatred. Animosity. Impassioned play. Feverish effort. Desire to win at all costs.
You'll hear all of those phrases and more when watching one of these rivalries. Any type of basketball is great, but passionated, heated games are better than anything else.

Last edited by a moderator: