• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Exercising in free time may keep blood pressure healthy

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

A new study finds that exercising during leisure time is linked to a lower risk for high blood pressure in people who do not do much exercise. Researchers came to this conclusion after carrying out a meta-analysis that pooled results from 13 studies examining links between exercise and blood pressure...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exercise always seems like a good idea when it comes to lowering blood pressure, and this keeps it from rising as we age. Also you should be steady with your exercise, because it takes one to three months for exercise to have a impact on your blood pressure as well.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Consistency matters very well when it comes to working out. It's going to be a useless exercise if you aren't steady with the drills. Exercises benefits comes on long term time frame and not on short term.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always do that especially when I am working on the computer for more than 2 hours. I would take a break for some stretching and the use of the hand grip. When I have back pains I would do some push ups of about 30 and that would do me good. But last Christmas I had my blood pressure taken and I was disappointed because the reading was 176/74 which was way above the normal 120/80 that I usually have. Maybe I just lacked sleep my physician brother-in-law said.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I used to work in the bank, we normally have our day off for exercise at work. It takes at least a minimum of 30 minutes and we are done with it.

It seems like a way of getting us rejuvenated to resume our work and feel fresh.