• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David "The Beast" Douglas Mr. Olympia highlights 308lb class

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

uspa1logo-1.jpg

Competed in the 308lb class. Projected to squat 904lb, but missed my opener due to depth at 777lbs. My coach made me stay there for the 2nd so hit 777lbs for the 2nd, then made a significant jump to 870lbs which i was called for depth as well. Bench press i opened up at 727lbs, missed it with some unevenness towards lock out. Again, my coach had me play it smart by repeating it on the 2nd so i went and hit 727lbs on my 2nd, then jumped to 760lbs and hit that. On deadlifts, i opened at 672lbs and judged off bar speed where i was at. Jumped to 733lbs on the 2nd, then 760lbs on the 3rd. What was planned was 777/843/904 for squat, 727/760/804 for bench, and 672/733/760 for deadlift. The missed openers altered the plan which i can't be mad about. Ended the day with a 2298lb total and 1st place in the 308lb class.

Last edited by a moderator: