• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Favorite Rock Band?

M

MissPotato

I hope there are other rockers in the house. I like Linkin Park and alternative bands like Imagine Dragons. I like to mix it up from classic rock to alternative to rock n roll and other genres. What's your favorite band?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This is what I listen to these days. I just found this band from a video tribute, and yeah I know I'm a noob lol.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I still like the classics mainly, Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Sabbath, Metallica, Megadeath and I followed the dead for awhile back in the late 80's.

TKD, Why didn't you mention Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lopaz? :zangief:hahahahaha

JasonNorin

JasonNorin

I still like the classics mainly, Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Sabbath, Metallica, Megadeath and I followed the dead for awhile back in the late 80's.

TKD, Why didn't you mention Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lopaz? :zangief:hahahahaha

I second this. Nothing beats the classics..

Byrden

Byrden

Thanks for forum members , Really I know more about rock band and watching movie form this discussion.

T

Tommy

The sick Puppies have some great songs, Rev theory QOTSA banks like that i really like

F

Fozz

By far Metallica. A close second is Alice in Chains. Those two will always be on my playlist no matter what year.

P

PLP Rob

Gotta go with Radiohead. My entry point was OK Computer, and that's still one of my favorite albums of all time. After OK Computer, I checked out The Bends and Pablo Honey. I didn't like either of them much at first, but they've grown on me in the intervening years. Kid A was my first concert, at the Greek Theater in Hollywood, and it was absolutely incredible. I've seen them 11 times in concert, and they're amazing. Best Moment: During the song "Street Spirit," guitarist Johnny Greenwood was playing his guitar, and simultaneously playing the keyboard WITH THE HEAD OF HIS GUITAR. Genius! Highly recommended if you ever get a chance to see them live!

R

rz3300

Banned
I am traditionally not a hard rock fan by any means, and I tend to like the softer stuff, but I realize that this is not really the audience for that, so I am trying to meet somewhere in the middle here. For that, I would say that The Black Keys are up there for me, as of lately. Their new stuff is probably better to avoid, but their older stuff is really pretty good and it is more in line with harder rock genres. That is my take, anyways. Thanks for sharing.