• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene with Big Ramy and DJ (pic) (story)

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Musclemecca Bodybuilding Feeds - Your source for Bodybuilding News in the Muscle world!

Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1461082_10151966028828901_318183567_n.jpg "Myself, Denis James, and the Big Man himself Big Ramy are just wrapping up an amazing day here in San Marino Italy. Representing for the sport we all love so much. Had a wonderful...
1461082_10151966028828901_318183567_n-1.jpg

"Myself, Denis James, and the Big Man himself Big Ramy are just wrapping up an amazing day here in San Marino Italy. Representing for the sport we all love so much. Had a wonderful opportunity to get to know my friend, whom you guys may know as, BIG RAMY, on more of a personal not and let me just say this. My friend you have a very bright future ahead. "San Marino Classic" weekend is upon us! see everyone there! @musclemeds @flex_magazine @big_ramy @bigdjames"

Cool to see that Kai and Big Ramy are getting along nicely!

More...

Support MuscleMecca by visiting our sponsors