• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NPC ATHLETE SPOTLIGHT: Arlene Oliva

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Musclemecca Bodybuilding Feeds - Your source for Bodybuilding News in the Muscle world!

Today’s NPC Athlete Spotlight is NPC Bikini Competitor Arlene Oliva. My name is Arlene Oliva and my journey with the NPC bikini division began in 2012. I was determined and
Today’s NPC Athlete Spotlight is NPC Bikini Competitor Arlene Oliva.
My name is Arlene Oliva and my journey with the NPC bikini division began in 2012. I was determined and hungry to reach to the next level of fitness. After 18 years of martial arts and a 3rd degree blackbelt, I needed to find a sport that would continue to challenge me. I found the NPC and fell in love! In my first year I competed in 3 shows. I gained so much knowledge and encouragment. I told myself to never give up, work harder and try again. This year I competed in Deke Warner’s Florida State and Tim Gardner’s Hurricane Bay and Typhoon Championships. Both amazing shows that I placed in and qualified for nationals at Florida State! With God’s good graces I hope to continue my quest to becoming a pro. I am thankful and blessed to have the NPC apart of my life.
When is it going to be your turn to step on stage? Go back into the NPC News Online site and check out the rules, contest schedules and more..Make it a reality! Go Now.
If you are an NPC athlete and want to be considered for the Athlete Spotlight. Email
us at npcnewsonline@gmail.com.. Send an NPC competition photo and bio…

More...

Support MuscleMecca by visiting our sponsors