• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kevin Levrone up to 240 lbs. Nov 26 / 2013

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Musclemecca Bodybuilding Feeds - Your source for Bodybuilding News in the Muscle world!

Muul0rAH8_U If he competes or not, whatever at this point, looks like he is going M3 and must be back on dat dere to some extent. Looking large under that hoody even though it is a lousy profile camera shot which doesn't reveal too much - likely done on purpose. ;) Looking forward to...

If he competes or not, whatever at this point, looks like he is going M3 and must be back on dat dere to some extent. Looking large under that hoody even though it is a lousy profile camera shot which doesn't reveal too much - likely done on purpose. ;)

Looking forward to January 2014 to see him reveal his physique.

So he was 215 when he started this about 2 months ago at the end of September...

So gain of 20 lbs of lean muscle mass in 2 months. Wow I go...

At this rate he will be in the 250's come January as he still has another 5 weeks and has been putting on approx. 10lbs of lean muscle mass per month/4 weeks.

For the January 'Reveal', he will likely be in the low 250's and maybe then contemplate a stab at the Arnold if he looks decent and gets a favourable response. Time will tell. I'm not holding my breath, but just seeing him even near his 90's size is going to be pretty cool.

More...

Support MuscleMecca by visiting our sponsors