• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Qualifying Competitions for IFBB Pro in Asia?

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Musclemecca Bodybuilding Feeds - Your source for Bodybuilding News in the Muscle world!

Does anyone know if there are East Asia-based competitions that serve as qualifiers for IFBB pro? I'm an American expat living in SE Asia and hoping to compete in the next 6-8 months or so. I noticed that there will be an IFBB Asian Pro Bodybuilding Competition in China at the end of 2014...since I...
Does anyone know if there are East Asia-based competitions that serve as qualifiers for IFBB pro? I'm an American expat living in SE Asia and hoping to compete in the next 6-8 months or so. I noticed that there will be an IFBB Asian Pro Bodybuilding Competition in China at the end of 2014...since I have not competed before, I'm sure that's out, but if I'm aiming for that, what's the best route?
Are there regional qualifiers in East Asia on par with NPC, or should I plan on taking the 27 hour flight back to the States?

Thanks!

More...

Support MuscleMecca by visiting our sponsors