• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tommy Kono

thomas pendrake

thomas pendrake

I wonder how many people on this forum have ever heard of Tommy Kono. Not only is he one of the greatest weight-lifters of all time, having set world's records in four weight classes, but he twice won the Mr. Olympia title and the Mr. World title. In none of the Physique photos Of him that I have ever seen is he doing the constipated crab pose. For that matter, I can say the same for the photos of the greatest physique star of all time, J.C. Grimek. I am willing to bet that there would be a sizable market for that type of old time strongman competition. I remember when most bodybuilders were also weight-lifters, not people who trained with weights. Broaden your horizons. Help get America back on top of the weight-lifting world.