• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to keep that New Year resolution to get fit

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Recording goals in a fitness diary, reflecting on the successes and failures and being held to account by others are some of the key strategies that have been found to maximise the achievement of goals to get fit.

More...

Support MuscleMecca by visiting our sponsors

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Perhaps it'll be a combination of diet and exercise although I'm not really used to this dieting thing so it will be more of the work out thing. Walking in particular will be my main agenda and many of the stationary cycling stuff inside the house. I will also try my best to go for many swimming exercises because I believe swimming burns a lot more calories than any other non-strenous sports/exercises.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would focus on just one behavior at a time as far as exercise goes, because this is the most likely way to lead to long-term success - taking on to much at once can be quite difficult, and taking on new bahavior patterns can take time as well, so small steps toward yur goal are better.