Big Ramy Updates - Page 4
Your first visit?
Register

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation umberto's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yes it's True....i've read this in a Facebook status from the IFBB pro Gian Enrico Pica's wife ( a close friend of Dennis)

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by umberto View Post
    Yes it's True....i've read this in a Facebook status from the IFBB pro Gian Enrico Pica's wife ( a close friend of Dennis)
    Wow man, I did not know that! I wonder who will grab him now?

Why did he leave Team Menace?

IFFB PRO - Mamdouh "Big Ramy" Elssbiay from his Fb yesterday!

Name:  Big Ramy.jpg
Views: 10560
Size:  17.1 KB

Kai Greene too!
    Name:  big ramy jan 2015.jpg
Views: 4690
Size:  78.8 KB

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Follow the 2020 Olympia Live with musclemecca bodybuilding forums.

i dont get it is that a recent pic of rammy with DJ did he leave him for real or not?

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    i dont get it is that a recent pic of rammy with DJ did he leave him for real or not?
    Good question. The only thing we could find on it today was inconclusive at rx.

The pictures were taken from the biggest Big Ramy fan page and were posted this week. I'm not sure if they are new or what.

Hard to get the inside scoop on this guy but working on it bro. I'm going to ask our sports writer Joe to see what he knows.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What did you read? Can you provide the link?

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It was a comment on a recent pic of ramy from Gioia Mavi (a pro ifbb too,and a good friend/business partner of DJ) but it was in italian...and she said that dennis " would never reduced in those conditions " Ramy ( seemed very disappointed by the shape of ramy ) and to those who asked if it was true that he had left Dennis she sai "yes,they are not working togheter anymore"...

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

It was a comment on a recent pic of ramy from Gioia Mavi (a pro ifbb too,and a good friend/business partner of DJ) but it was in italian...and she said that dennis " would never reduced in those conditions " Ramy ( seemed very disappointed by the shape of ramy ) and to those who asked if it was true that he had left Dennis she sai "yes,they are not working together anymore"...
    Wow, Thanks for that info!

It was a comment on a recent pic of ramy from Gioia Mavi (a pro ifbb too,and a good friend/business partner of DJ) but it was in italian...and she said that dennis " would never reduced in those conditions " Ramy ( seemed very disappointed by the shape of ramy ) and to those who asked if it was true that he had left Dennis she sai "yes,they are not working togheter anymore"...
    Damn

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Disappointed by the shape of Ramy. More like jealous.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Name:  image-2165541955.jpg
Views: 2323
Size:  27.4 KB

Name:  image-4247749173.jpg
Views: 3916
Size:  46.8 KB

This is Gioia Mavi...I do not know if she is jealous of Ramy ... for sure I 'm jealous of her husband !

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Disappointed by the shape of Ramy. More like jealous.
    LOL agree

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I've never been with a muscle woman but I would give her a poke for sure. Lucky dude!

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Name:  image-2165541955.jpg
Views: 2323
Size:  27.4 KB

Name:  image-4247749173.jpg
Views: 3916
Size:  46.8 KB

This is Gioia Mavi...I do not know if she is jealous of Ramy ... for sure I 'm jealous of her husband !
    What did she mean that she is disappointed in the shape of Ramy? Is he out of shape?

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Big Ramy after a work out.
    Name:  big ramy.jpg
Views: 9427
Size:  72.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Big Ramy after a work out.
    Name:  big ramy.jpg
Views: 9427
Size:  72.2 KB
    Beast!!!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Name:  image-772798248.jpg
Views: 1917
Size:  39.9 KB

Name:  image-905006408.jpg
Views: 1683
Size:  34.3 KB

I think it's about the weight of ramy ... in fact in these photos looks a bit more watery than he used to be in the off season with dennis ... in Italy the athletes in the offseason did not go never too up with weight , they are quite in shape all year round , and this is also the strategy that dennis uses with his athletes ... For example Lyonel Beyeke , was always full of water , now with dennis is much improved, especially his condition...the girl is a friend of dennis and is also an athlete who shares his ideas on training and nutrition...jealous?jealous ?maybe yes ... or maybe not ... who cares , Ramy is a beast , and that's a fact .

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions