• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Our Contest!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey everyone,

I hope you guys enjoyed the contest made possible by Ronnie Coleman and all of you! Big shout of thanks to Ronnie and TKD!

We have been doing the Top 6 games for many years but this is our first contest with prizes. I would like to do more for you guys for the events and maybe for some site milestones too but I would really like some feedback on how we can make these better and more enjoyable for you guys.

Feel free to comment here and let us know what we could have done better, etc. Do you have any ideas for future contests? Should we give out bigger prizes or smaller prizes with more winners? What ever you think let us know because we really want to make musclemecca a great site for you guys!

Thanks,
Rich

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Smaller prizes for more members could be a great idea imo. Like top 6 could win something, just like at the IFBB pro shows.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I had actually planned on 6 prizes this time too but we did not find anyone else to sponsor the other 3 prizes.

I really want to make these contests a regular thing. I want to do one just for VIP members also. It would be nice to give back to those members that have such with us through the years. Of course it is great to see new members too.

Thanks for the input bro! Always appreciated.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

S

Schwarzenegg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know i'm new here but I like how the Arnold contest was held. It was easy and practical for everyone. As far as prizes go... Top 3 should get a nice prize, maybe 4th and 5th gets 1 thing like either a supplement or gear. And other contestants that placed 6th through 10th place gets samples. idk just my 2 cents..

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks so much for your support and suggestions. It really means a lot.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk