• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stamina

M

muneel

Hey..
here i am going to share some tips to increase stamina..
1.Do running daily
2. Eat fruits and vegetables
3. Do yoga daily
4. Try to do jumping rope

Last edited:
T

teamuscle

Re: stamina

These are some good tips and these are somethings that I have been doing in my life lately. I have been making running one of my weekly habits and I will say that it has been helping me a lot in all of the other areas in my life.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

I have always wanted to try yoga but I am not flexible enough.

butterfly1

butterfly1

Thanks for this post. I recently stopped running and I noticed that I am a bit sluggish. This post is a reminder to get back on it.

H

hell2say

What about gym? Do gym regularly. Don't work on the same muscle area on the next consecutive day. And for stamina, how about trying some pre-workout supplements? I'm having legend pre-workout supplement in water melon flavour - the very famous Jay Cutler elite series. Trust me, it's really refreshing. I have it 30 minutes before my workout and it just acts wonder. But, you should never have caffeine on the day you're having a pre-workout supplement.

Fitspired

Fitspired

Those are great tips but I would like to add the following:

1. Aside from running, there are other stamina enhancing activities. There's cycling, walking, aerobics and even swimming. Basically, anything that uses large muscle groups in you body can be considered stamina enhancing.

2. Do some weight training. Not only can it boost your strength, it can also enhance stamina and endurance.

3. Eat healthy foods and avoid junk foods. Eating the unhealthy stuff might decrease your stamina as well.

4. Reduce recovery time during training. Gradually taper down your recovery time to increase your stamina.

Good luck and I hope this helps!

Z

zonemik

Well, most of us know the benefits of running daily. I think more importance should be given to yoga. It really increases the stamina. I think it is one of the best things you can do to increase the stamina.

Fortachon

Fortachon

Jumping rope seems to be the most effective overall, for real.

C

Clair02

"eat healthy food and exercise" doesn't really seem like a 'tip' to me. I'm sorry I don't mean to criticize, I just hope that everyone on this forum is already doing at least that otherwise then they are wasting their time and effort doing the rest of it.

A

arunava2016

Not enough guys.!!!! you must add some core exercises to gain stamina and be strong enough physically. core muscle work out is absolutely necessary for building stamina and different types of stress and stretch postures must be learnt.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some unusual ways to improve stamina would be yoga/meditation, listening to music while exercising(lowers your heart rate), also some caffeine may give you a boost as well, before you start exercising.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For improving your stamina my suggestion is the progressive resistance training. If you are running 1 kilometer in a day, make it 1.1 kilometer tomorrow and 1.2 on the next day until you have doubled your quota in distance. When you can still stretch the route then continue by adding 0.1 kilometer everyday. I do what with push ups that I do 20 today and 21 tomorrow until I reach the maximum that my body can do. Right now I am stuck at 40 push ups because I have symptoms of hernia that I don't want to aggravate.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey..
here i am going to share some tips to increase stamina..
1.Do running daily
2. Eat fruits and vegetables
3. Do yoga daily
4. Try to do jumping rope

Running is one of the most frequently used exercise that I make use of to build my stamina and fitness. I run every morning to the gym and also using the treadmill at the gym as well.

I skip rope from time to time but not always. Yoga is a complete no for me but I'm well aware of its benefits to one's health.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

In my experience the best ways of building up stamina are running, stamina workout at the gym and competitive physical sports. You can't go wrong with those.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope you mentioned the kind of running because the impression of running is the fast run. For me a slow run or jogging is the best for stamina because I had been doing that when I was a karate student at age 12. We would be jogging around the circle of the municipal hall that is approximately half a kilometer. After 3 laps we would be running fast to test our stamina. Not to brag but I was always the winner among my peers.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can add skipping ropes as well and getting into some high level intensity exercises like jumping Jacks, squats and hiking.