• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Meet ronnie Coleman in Toronto!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Here is your ONCE IN A LIFETIME opportunity to meet Ronnie Coleman in a personal environment where Ronnie will tell you his life story, his secrets of success, and answer all your questions. Don’t forget your camera as Ronnie will be sticking around after the seminar for you to get your very own picture with the legend. There is a limited amount of seating available, seats are sold on a first come basis. THIS WILL SELL OUT! Show time is 3:00 p.m. on Saturday May 31st and 10:00 a.m. on Sunday June 1st both seminars are right next to the Toronto Pro SuperShow EXPO. Don’t miss your chance to listen in on bodybuilding history from the greatest of all time!
Buy Your Tickets Online

IG Ready khrcd0013

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've met Ronnie. He is a really nice guy. I would like to meet him again.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
If the place would have been "Torino - Italy" instead of Toronto - Canada, I'd have been there. :icon_mrgreen:

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
You never know! Ronnie Coleman is all over the world all the time!