• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ebff president message

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Musclemecca Bodybuilding Feeds - Your source for Bodybuilding News in the Muscle world!

EBFF EUROPEAN BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS CHAMPIONSHIPS Dear friends: As President of the European Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation, it is a great pleasure to extend my warmest welcome to all the athletes, delegates, officials and bodybuilding enthusiasts travelling to Spain, to hold, in one of the most beautiful resorts of the Mediterranean Catalonian coast, the 2014 […]
[h=3]EBFF EUROPEAN BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS CHAMPIONSHIPS[/h]
presmsg01-1.jpg

Dear friends:
As President of the European Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation, it is a great pleasure to extend my warmest welcome to all the athletes, delegates, officials and bodybuilding enthusiasts travelling to Spain, to hold, in one of the most beautiful resorts of the Mediterranean Catalonian coast, the 2014 European Bodybuilding & Fitness championships in which we are establishing a new record of attendance of competitors and countries.
We, in the IFBB family, are proud of the long term relationship of understanding, enjoyment and brotherhood established between our federation members and Santa Susanna.
In 2003, our ways crossed, and since then, we established a close relation that produced already many successful international events, with the bodybuilding and fitness lifestyleas protagonist, making Santa Susanna the World Fitness Capital.
This year the event will be Televised by Eurovision via satellite, what is an excellent news for the sport and the city.
The EBFF wishes to recognize and thank for their generous support and contribution the Santa Susanna City Hall and its Mayor and IFBB Patron, Mr. Joan Campolier, the original driving force and inspiration of this great concept;that will make once again possible that, next May 14-18, our best athletes will meet in a great sport environment at the city of Santa Susanna, to compete and enjoy nice journeys of friendship and solidarity, under the inspiration of our IFBB principles.
Thank you extended to the Spanish Bodybuilding Federation, with José and Carlos Ramos, and to all the officials and supporters, for their commitment and contributions to make possible the event.
Santa Susanna, a meaningful city for the legion of visitors that, throughout the year, enjoy their magnificent hotels, beaches and weather. It is becoming the most attractive meeting point for bodybuilding and fitness enthusiasts that fell in love with this charming city, and for sure count the days in the calendar, waiting for a renewed meeting over there.
As a Spaniard I feel particularly proud of this success and I send through these lines my best wishes of success for all of you, and I look forward very much to meeting everyone next May in the sunny Santa Susanna.
Wishing all success and enjoyment.
Welcome to Santa Susanna!!! Welcome to the healthy lifestyle city!!!
Your friend,
presignature-1.jpg

Dr. Rafael Santonja
EBFF President

Click here to view the full article.