• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath's wife, Jennie Heath

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I want to use this thread to respectfully focus a little on Phil Heath's beautiful wife, Jennie Heath. Hopefully we can get some pictures and information on her here. She is an amazing woman and very beautiful. Jennie Heath is a Cosmetologist. Phil and Jennie married on 23 June, 2007 and Jennie became Jennie Laxson Heath.

Phil and Jennie Heath Together
Heath 0552 1

Philip Heath with wife Jennie

Please be respectful. Phil Heath is a member here and a great guy and I do not want anything disrespectful posted about his wife, Jennie.

Jennie Heath, the former devoted partner of renowned bodybuilder Phil Heath, played a significant role in his impressive career. As his loving and dedicated wife, she offered unwavering support to Phil as he worked tirelessly to establish himself in the world of bodybuilding. Jennie provided the emotional and mental stability that enabled Phil to rise through the ranks and become a prominent figure in the sport.
Throughout their time together, Jennie Heath maintained an active presence in Phil's life, both behind the scenes and in the public eye. Her genuine interest in his career and personal well-being translated into an ongoing commitment to ensure his success. As a result, she played a crucial role in helping Phil achieve his goals, including numerous Mr. Olympia titles.

Even though Phil and Jennie Heath are no longer together, the impact of her unwavering support and dedication during their marriage cannot be underestimated. Her contributions to Phil's career are a testament to the importance of having a strong support system in any high-pressure environment. The story of Jennie Heath and her role in Phil Heath's rise to fame serves as an inspiring example for partners of athletes and competitors worldwide, demonstrating the power of love and commitment in achieving greatness.

Last edited:
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read that Jennie had breast cancer last year. I think she caught it early enough and is doing well but I have not found updates. That is how I found this topic.

Please add updates if anyone knows how Jennie Heath is doing now.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Here are a couple Jennie Laxson Heath Pictures!

I found this from Phil Heath and Jennie about Jennie's breast cancer.

Phil Heath:
Hey Guys. After receiving so many positive comments pertaining to my wife Jennie's condition, we wanted to post an update.

This is from Jennie Heath -

So it's day three after surgery and I got to wake up in my own bed! Everything went as well as expected in surgery. They removed all of my reconstructed right side. I hope this is not TMI, but it is easier to write it than speak the words. So back in April after the double Mastectomy I had a few issues with the right side. Which ironically was the healthy side. In May they redid that side and shortly after received a pathology report stating that I had traces of two very rare bacteria's. not only did I never get to see or hear about these results....I never received treatment for them. I was basically fighting what I was told was an "infection" that I had no chance to heal from.

I would wake up every morning and feel worse and watch my surgery site get worse every day as well. Waking up from surgery with one breast was very emotional, but in some strange way I felt so much relief that finally everyday I would start to feel better. I had to have a PICC line put in so that I can administer IV meds to myself three times a day for 6 weeks. After that I have 6 months of oral meds to finally kill this off!! I can then have surgery to start an expander, then hopefully a few months later try the reconstruct again.

My NEW Dr is saying to look at about 1 year. Not what I want to hear but I trust him. I can tell that this chapter of breast cancer is changing me from the inside as well as now the outside. When I was diagnosed and treated all I was worried about was keeping my hair (of course), my skin if possible, and obviously no chemo or radiation! Well i won! I'm cancer free! I had skin sparing! I was "normal" again!!! So how am I going to deal with not "normal" now?? Especially surrounded by my husbands career? The most perfect beautiful people?? It became a mental battle between health and vanity... Even leaving the hospital one of my first stops was to try and find a prosthesis. I found several, but after fresh surgery it is to painful to cover anything. I finally got fed up!

I have always cared too much about what other people think! I was trying to hide what happened and figure out how to make people around me comfortable with my new look! Last night Mike, Dillon, Sammy, Lilliana, Alina, and Sean took me to the movies and I couldn't have felt more normal! I needed to feel like me and forget reality for awhile. It was there that i had one of those Ahh Ha moments... My husband and son have been more supportive than I could ever imagine, And i am surrounded by the best friends and family a girl could ask for.The people who love me will embrace the new and imperfect version of me( and my sick sense of humor) And the others can look the other way! I am healthy! I am cancer free! And I feel more secure than I think I ever have!

I can not believe the amount of support that we have received from the Bodybuilding community!! There is no way that I could possibly respond to all of the messages people have sent, but know that I have read everyone of them and thank you all for your kind words and support! It has not been easy for us with Phil traveling around the world during all of this, but his season is over and he is going to be home for awhile now! Looking ahead I'm sure there will be a lot of highs and lows, but as for today.....I'm happy! God is good!! And if my story helps one person... I will go through it ten more times!!! Early detection STILL saved my life!!!! Have an amazing day! XOXO

Last edited:
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm glad she ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wulfman

Nice looking couple. He is ripped. Got to get his bicep workout routine. :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
We haven't posted an update here in some time but Phil Heath and Jennie Laxson Heath were divorced in 2015. I think Phil did not want to put her through any drama until after her breast cancer.

Here is Phil Heath's new girl.. very young and very beautiful!
Heath

Last edited:
R

rz3300

Banned
That is one lucky man right there. I know that I have seen her before, but still it is one of those where it never gets old looking at the same thing. I hope that he treats her well because she is gorgeous.