• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dilemma of the Pittsburgh Pro Promoters

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Musclemecca Bodybuilding Feeds - Your source for Bodybuilding News in the Muscle world!

Either have the best possible bodybuilders to come pose at your show with the worst possible lighting for a bodybuilding show since Eugen Sandow. - Or have a better light system than Iron Man in your venue with unknown names I really had to get it off my chest. It is so disappointing, it...
Either have the best possible bodybuilders to come pose at your show with the worst possible lighting for a bodybuilding show since Eugen Sandow.
-
Or have a better light system than Iron Man in your venue with unknown names

I really had to get it off my chest. It is so disappointing, it is so bad that I don't even know what to say really. I would rather see 2-3 less bodybuilders every year with better lights. All the bathrooms around the world has better lighting than that show...