Site Maintanance Coming soon
Your first visit?
Register

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Site Maintanance Coming soon

Hey all,

We will be moving to a new server either this week or next week. We have had the same server since since 2012 and there are much better ones now for the same cost.

I plan on doing this during the week so we do not disrupt our scheduled event coverage.

I hope to make this as painless as possible but if you notice slow downs or issues please be patient as I work things out.

If there are any issues with the site during this move please visit our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterst and YouTube accounts. I am hopeful though this will be painless. Our server contract has expired and the only way they will let me get onto a new contract with the new prices and specs is to move to another server. It is the last thing I want to do but I do not have a choice here. Hopefully you guys will not even notice but I have to prepare.

Also, please feel free to donate a few dollars towards our hosting if you want. There is a new donation link on the left side of the site. Even a dollar or two would be greatly appreciated. Right now our sponsors do not even come close to covering the dedicated server costs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. icon biggrin

Thanks,
    TalkAdmin

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Site Maintanance Coming soon

Thanks for the updates. I'm happy to donate something next week but it won't be much. Good luck with the work.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

##Update - I am still planning on starting this maintenance tomorrow night but we are having a hard time getting ip addresses allocated for the new server. If this does not happen by tomorrow I am going to put this on hold until they get it straightened out. The problem is that I already paid for the new server and the old contract expires. I have also spent the last week setting up the new server. We will see what happens with the ip addresses. If they come through than we will proceed as planned.

I do not expect much down time but there will be a brief period of time when the new name servers are being propagated. During this time some people may see the site on the new server and some may see it on the old server. As soon as it is done propagating it will be entirely on the new server for everyone. I will let people know when I start this process. Hopefully we will not have to worry about this again for another 2 years and the site should be quicker loading as well so it should be good for mm.

Thanks for the patience guys!

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Image test - #Updating permissions..image uploading should be fine in a couple minutes

scorecard_fig2.gif

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

All set guys, feel free to post any bugs in this forum. Just start a new thread..

collapse Posting Permissions