• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IFBB Pro Earl "The Pearl" Snyder?

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Musclemecca Bodybuilding Feeds - Your source for Bodybuilding News in the Muscle world!

I consider myself to be a pretty 'fit chick,' but I don't compete. I don't have the money to invest into all that and I honestly don't have the time - hope that doesn't shallow. This is the first time on the forums but I buy supps here regularly. Anyways, my bf/fiance is all about competing and...
I consider myself to be a pretty 'fit chick,' but I don't compete. I don't have the money to invest into all that and I honestly don't have the time - hope that doesn't shallow. This is the first time on the forums but I buy supps here regularly. Anyways, my bf/fiance is all about competing and recently he discovered this hero that I'm not familiar with. Over the years, I've heard the same names come up and so I have a pretty decent idea of top pro's. Has anyone ever heard of IFBB Pro Earl "The Pearl" Snyder? He's natty and also is a Natty pro in two feds. His photos look insane, but Toby (that's my bf) insists he's a lifelong natty.

There's not like a database where you can check if someone really is pro or not. I don't really care, but I never thought you could be natty be an IFBB Pro.
My bf says it's not only possible, but common.