2014 Toronto SuperShow - Page 7
Your first visit?
Register

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

Speaking of Jeff Long, lol, there is a photo on his FB where he wears only a sock lmao. Similar to the pic of Kai from 1 year ago before the Mr O. Pakiman would love to see it I bet. ahaha

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

DDDAMN _ let me say that I withdraw from the nice comments I wrote about him before the show!
    Why the hell do they do these things... seriously what could possibly be a use of that crap?

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    DDDAMN _ let me say that I withdraw from the nice comments I wrote about him before the show!
    Why the hell do they do these things... seriously what could possibly be a use of that crap?

This was his description of the photo:

"Excuse the sock this was right after my spray tan . 6-8 hours before hitting the stage before I started to flatten out ... Quad separation is insane !! - Jeff Long"

Name:  JeffLong.jpg
Views: 9311
Size:  37.2 KB

^^ I will let it only as a link lol. NSFW

...and after 2 days lol

My sock photo was deleted because some loser reported me to face book about it . These are the same weirdos that I had deleted and banned from writing nasty comments on the page . It was not promoting nudity it was simply showing my physique no different then me wearing posing trunks . I swear if I receive another email from someone asking to pose naked , talk
    About blowing me I'm going to find out where you live and cut your fucking balls off ...
    lmao.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation umberto's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post

"Excuse the sock this was right after my spray tan . 6-8 hours before hitting the stage before I started to flatten out ... Quad separation is insane !! - Jeff Long"

...and after 2 days lol

My sock photo was deleted because some loser reported me to face book about it . These are the same weirdos that I had deleted and banned from writing nasty comments on the page . It was not promoting nudity it was simply showing my physique no different then me wearing posing trunks . I swear if I receive another email from someone asking to pose naked , talk
    About blowing me I'm going to find out where you live and cut your fucking balls off ...
    lmao.

ahahahahahahahahaha priceless

Name:  JeffLong.jpg
Views: 9311
Size:  37.2 KB

...and after 2 days lol

lmao.

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

lol who embedded my post??? TalkAdmin you bastard!!

lmao!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I know I'm gonna over do it BUT not as much as Jeff, I promise!
    "Put a sock in it" is the expression that comes to mind re Jeff's over-elaborated explanation of the whole thing! I'm sure (the eagerly waiting) world could have waited a few minutes more for the spray to dry and him put a posing trunk on! HE WANTED that posted and HE WANTED that to create controversy ... and last but not least he WANTED to clear his name by calling it only "wanting to show his physique" ... like I said it's not a rocket science _ he could have waited for the spray tan to dry... he is not Queen of England's great grandson who world was dying to see!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

lol who embedded my post??? TalkAdmin you bastard!!

lmao!
    Hey man, we don't censor here plus after I followed your link I now have that image in my mind and I will have it ever. If I have to suffer that trauma than everyone is going to suffer!!!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I know I'm gonna over do it BUT not as much as Jeff, I promise!
    "Put a sock in it" is the expression that comes to mind re Jeff's over-elaborated explanation of the whole thing! I'm sure (the eagerly waiting) world could have waited a few minutes more for the spray to dry and him put a posing trunk on! HE WANTED that posted and HE WANTED that to create controversy ... and last but not least he WANTED to clear his name by calling it only "wanting to show his physique" ... like I said it's not a rocket science _ he could have waited for the spray tan to dry... he is not Queen of England's great grandson who world was dying to see!
    Yeah, I think he wants the attention. Maybe this is what the judges were thinking about him when they put him last. What an idiot.

He thinks a sock is just like posing trunks? And then he complains about people adding for him to pose nude so he does this?

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post

Yeah, I think he wants the attention. Maybe this is what the judges were thinking about him when they put him last. What an idiot.

He thinks a sock is just like posing trunks? And then he complains about people adding for him to pose nude so he does this?
    That's a good point actually _ if this was posted before the show then he might have been penalized a little for that because he sure as hell looked better than Lionel!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That's a good point actually _ if this was posted before the show then he might have been penalized a little for that because he sure as hell looked better than Lionel!
    If that is his attitude then even if the picture was posted after I could see the judges not placing him well if they know him.

I don't give a shit if he wants to pose wearing a sock. It was his comment that pissed me off. I don't blame him for being pissed about people asking him to pose nude but then why did he go and do it? A sock is as close to nude as you can get.

You would never catch Ronnie Coleman or any other true champ doing that bullshit.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post

If that is his attitude then even if the picture was posted after I could see the judges not placing him well if they know him.

I don't give a shit if he wants to pose wearing a sock. It was his comment that pissed me off. I don't blame him for being pissed about people asking him to pose nude but then why did he go and do it? A sock is as close to nude as you can get.

You would never catch Ronnie Coleman or any other true champ doing that bullshit.
    True, Ronnie is a class act.

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

He should wear the sock the next time he's on stage. He did say it was just like a posing trunks.

He should be named Jeff Not So Long.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ lmao!!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Omg, that pic...lol

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mark Dugdale - 3rd place. The pic is from his FB

Name:  mark dugdale 2014 toronto pro - 3rd place.jpg
Views: 1010
Size:  51.0 KB

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mark Dugdale!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mark Dugdale - 3rd place. The pic is from his FB

Name:  mark dugdale 2014 toronto pro - 3rd place.jpg
Views: 1010
Size:  51.0 KB
    Thanks for bringing this thread back to topic. I was getting tired of the Jeff Long bs.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions