MuscleMecca Apparel - Page 6
Your first visit?
Register

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: MuscleMecca Apparel

tkd, beast!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArmStrong's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Can I buy a shirt please?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArmStrong's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Still waiting for my shirt. I will pay for it!

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Saturday morning @ 6 AM, repping mecca's t-shirt in the gym.
    200kg / 440lbs here squatting for 1 rep (90% of my max), then back down to 405lbs for 3 sets x 3 paused reps.

Name:  musclemecca t-shirt.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  0
    Dam dude! You are a beast! Be careful brother!

Check out the video of TKD doing this enormous squat! Rocking the musclemecca shirt too!

Sup guys!
    6 months after this attempt, I've tried a new PR with 500lbs, which as you can see could have been a little bit deeper. I'll get it next time. Felt nice on the back though.

Stats:

bodyweight: 87kg / 190lbs or so

ps. We need mecca apparel with the stripes of the USA flag on it, NAO!!!!
    pps. this workout was meant to be done in the memory of the 2 legends who passed this past week in bodybuilding: Dallas & Rich Piana. May they rest in peace.

Last edited by tkD; 08-27-2017 at 06:49 AM.

Beast squat tkd!!!!

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Dam bro! You kick ass!

I'm looking into new designs for the shirts this week! Maybe we will add a flag!

If the site has the budget for it I'll send a bunch out free again to all of you guys!

I've got some ideas!

Thanks guys for supporting the site! And tkd, don't hurt yourself! Beast!

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

tkd, I predict tkd will be squatting 1,000lbs within 12 months!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    tkd, I predict tkd will be squatting 1,000lbs within 12 months!
    1,000lbs as in a double with 500lbs? Then yeah, it's doable.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Just an FYI! We are currently working on new shirts with a new design! If you want one and want to help support this site please let me know what you are looking to order. We can do just about anything, sweatshirts, polos, tshirts, hats and even jackets!

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Just an FYI! We are currently working on new shirts with a new design! If you want one and want to help support this site please let me know what you are looking to order. We can do just about anything, sweatshirts, polos, tshirts, hats and even jackets!
    A veteran member and admin here tkd has been helping is out with our new apparel design! tkd's brother is a web designer and is working on the new design!

Soon we will have high quality embroidered apparel and printed apparel too!

For those that have received our current designs don't forget to post your pics here!

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ok Guys, We have a couple new designs so far and are working on some additional designs as well!

I would like to thank tkd and his brother for designing these for us! They will get the first of our apparel!
    Name:  musclemecca apparel 1.jpg
Views: 172

Name:  musclemecca apparel 2.jpg
Views: 147

We are also going to be planning some simple designs that will work with embroidery! We will have Polos, Tshirts, Sweatshirts, Hats and Hoodies!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Nice work! I can't wait to get some of that stuff!

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ok, We have a hooded sweatshirt, embroidered for sale now! These will run you about $80 and I will include US shipping free. We are working on some less expensive stuff as well but these are really good quality sweatshirts and the logo is embroidered so they are not cheap.

If you want one let me know asap either here or through pm. We only have a few to sell this time. The pic is a screenshot so the res is not good but you get the idea.
    Name:  Custom Team Apparel -.png
Views: 139

Bitcoin for payment please.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Looking forward to these!

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hey guys, to those who are waiting for these, they are supposed to arrive here today and I'll be shipping late next week!

My beautiful wife is supposed to model these for us!

These are high quality embroidered shirts with our logo on the front. Hopefully you guys will wear these everywhere!

Thanks for supporting musclemecca! Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate!

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Looking forward to these!
    Yours will be shipping next week brother! Yours will be going out first!

Thank you!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I will buy one right now

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

$80 includes shipping?

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,