• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pills to gain muscle?

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are the best workout pills to gain muscle? Nutrition just isn't doing it for me. I need a boost.

Anyone?

J

Joekin

I feel you. I have been working out from home with natural nutrition but the results are too slow. I will hang in here to get a reply of the same question.

G

GoldMedalSupplements

MuscleMecca Sponsors
VIP
Sponsor
What are the best workout pills to gain muscle? Nutrition just isn't doing it for me. I need a boost.

Anyone?

Well, aside from obvious products like anabolic steroids, prohormones, pro-steroids, SARMs etc etc etc... have you tried the basics, like Creatine MH, BCAA's, L-Glutamine and so on.

Just these 3 basics when used properly can add slabs of real, lean, sustainable muscle mass. They should be part of any serious bodybuilder's arsenal for building mass.

I remember years ago when I first started lifting, I got results like you would not beleive just from using BCAA's alone!

Throw in a couple quality whey protein concentrate shakes a few times a day and you can really pack on the muscle!

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good topic but what ever you use you still have to put in the work

G

GoldMedalSupplements

MuscleMecca Sponsors
VIP
Sponsor
Good topic but what ever you use you still have to put in the work

Absolutely 100%... there's no getting around that fact!

Nobody gets muscles from simply trying to eat or supplement their way to it.

That just doesn't happen!

Too bad, huh? :- )

R

rajuii

It's true. Along with taking supplements, you also need to do some hard work. Supplements are just the facilitator of the growth and it can help your muscles grow and that is the main reason why I take a lot of supplments.

C

Clair02

I agree with everyone's advice here. There are a variety of supplements that you can take but make sure that your main focus is still on the work that you have to do. There is only so much that taking supplements will do for you, but the results that you want will only come from hard work.

D

Daniel Dormer

I want to know about pills that help to convert whatever fat you currently have into muscle. I like my current frame. I would just like to appear bulkier without putting on too much weight.

G

GoldMedalSupplements

MuscleMecca Sponsors
VIP
Sponsor
While there are no pills that can actually convert adipose (fat) tissue into muscle tissue, there is one excellent supplement that does give great "body recomposition" effects, which is burning off fat while adding lean muscle, and I believe that is ultimately what you are looking for. The name of that supplement is Ostarine MK-2866, and it is in a class of compounds called SARMS, short for Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. These "SARMS" ... especially Ostarine, target androgen receptors on the body that are responsible for triggering muscle growth, while the compound also has a great affinity towards burning off fat stores from the body as well...so you are left weith more lean muscle and less fat. This sounds like it is what you are looking for.

I want to know about pills that help to convert whatever fat you currently have into muscle. I like my current frame. I would just like to appear bulkier without putting on too much weight.

G

goniva

Either it is coming from pills or powders, agree that it should still be balanced some of the hard work and complemented with good nutrients from foods we eat.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Androgen receptor modulator seems a good choice. Would this not affect your hormones as in does it also works effectively for females?

naturalbodybuilder

naturalbodybuilder

Anyone?

Creatine monohydrate, beta-alanine, weight gainers, protein powders and maybe a t booster

L

lokielovesbunny

I think it is hard to say that, we have pill to gain the weight however, some powder (Gainer) you may go with to help out to build the muscles, just try to gain it naturally first, if it does help, otherwise take good supplement such as creatine and all, but make sure you have proper knowledge and guidance for that

A

Athanas

I think there are a variety of steroidal pills out there that can help with muscle gain.

A

Athanas

There are a great variety of anabolic steroids available on the market. However, take care not to use those can can pose health risks/adverse side effects.

P

PhillD

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I have a list to say ... but you don't seem ready for certain things.

if you think there is a magic pill that converts fat into muscle, man, you better stop believing in fairy tales, eat a proper diet and push heavy weights.

then we can talk about steroids.

R

Robert

I personally think there's no pills exist which can help you to gain muscle. Literally lift weights, get sleep, eat protein

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But muscles build by pills will need more pills to survive. This means Incase the person gets sick or bedridden, the muscles will collapse and become small because of lack of daily workouts and pills.

B

Bahustrong

First master the basics. After that start with a small cycle you can choose about 5 mg of Metandienone for a month it would increase your power and appetite, your overall performance would increase back it up with some solid nutrition such as beef steak, eggs and whey proteins. Let the gains begin.