2014 Mr Olympia updates and discussion - Page 40
Your first visit?
Register

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast
Results 703 to 720 of 736
  1. #703
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation gv0861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Berlin, Connecticut, United States
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    160

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    You guys () rock! Well done !
    Kudos to the oldies for coming back and participating. Sorry I wasn't here BUT thanks to your efforts I've been peaking at proceedings every now and then.
    Congrats to Phil. And to Sean for his 3rs.
    Big congrats to Steve Whinningburger for screwing over yet again a couple of guys to get Steve in Delerosa out and Branch over Ramy ... WOW just WOW assholes have better vision than the eyes of Judges who placed Branch above Ramy!
    I agree. Yes, Branch was tight but Ramy had the overall package. I guess Steve fancies himself the next Joe Weider and feels that he has that much influence in the sport. I was particularly surprised by Steve's reaction during the prejudging when Kai got in Phil's face. For him to be screaming at them to separate was totally unprofessional for a judge. He could have just as easily told them in a stern voice to move apart but he saw that as his chest-thumping opportunity and he took it.
    Oh well, once an a**hole.........





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #704
    Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation MetalMX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    379

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    Is it just me or was this the worst Olympia ever?


    I'd call it:

    1. Shawn Rhoden (Looked more conditioned then ever and the only guy who made the improvements from last year)
    2. Kai Greene (Was more conditioned last year, holding a lot of water in pre-judging, dropping water in the finals, was bigger last year)
    3. Phil Heath (Smaller than last year and he has a new distended abdominal section)
    4. Dexter Jackson
    5. Dennis Wolf (Looks like he lost size, was flat as f**k in pre-judging)
    6. Big Ramy
    7. William Bonac (Didn't even make the top ten, awesome conditioning and muscle bellies which "pop")
    8. Victor Martinez
    9. Branch Warren
    10. Juan Morel

    Thoughts?


    Don't Try To Blend In, When You're Born To Stand Out.


  3. #705
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,833

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    Triple H and former WWE babe, Kaitlyn were at the Mr. Olympia over the weekend.
    Name:  Triple H and Kaitlyn MrOlympia.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  55.6 KB




  4. #706
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,833

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    Is it just me or was this the worst Olympia ever?


    I'd call it:

    1. Shawn Rhoden (Looked more conditioned then ever and the only guy who made the improvements from last year)
    2. Kai Greene (Was more conditioned last year, holding a lot of water in pre-judging, dropping water in the finals, was bigger last year)
    3. Phil Heath (Smaller than last year and he has a new distended abdominal section)
    4. Dexter Jackson
    5. Dennis Wolf (Looks like he lost size, was flat as f**k in pre-judging)
    6. Big Ramy
    7. William Bonac (Didn't even make the top ten, awesome conditioning and muscle bellies which "pop")
    8. Victor Martinez
    9. Branch Warren
    10. Juan Morel

    Thoughts?
    I still think it was a really great Mr. O but I agree with you on some of those things. Some of them looked better last year and some looked worse and seemed like they should have placed higher.




  5. #707
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    100

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    Ronnie still king though... Still huge!




  6. #708
    Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation MetalMX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    379

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    Is it just me or was this the worst Olympia ever?


    I'd call it:

    1. Shawn Rhoden (Looked more conditioned then ever and the only guy who made the improvements from last year)
    2. Kai Greene (Was more conditioned last year, holding a lot of water in pre-judging, dropping water in the finals, was bigger last year)
    3. Phil Heath (Smaller than last year and he has a new distended abdominal section)
    4. Dexter Jackson
    5. Dennis Wolf (Looks like he lost size, was flat as f**k in pre-judging)
    6. Big Ramy
    7. William Bonac (Didn't even make the top ten, awesome conditioning and muscle bellies which "pop")
    8. Victor Martinez
    9. Branch Warren
    10. Juan Morel

    Thoughts?
    I still think it was a really great Mr. O but I agree with you on some of those things. Some of them looked better last year and some looked worse and seemed like they should have placed higher.

    Perhaps Kai was ahead of Rhoden but he looked better than Phil to me no doubt.

    1. Kai
    2. Rhoden
    3. Phil

    or

    1. Kai
    2. Phil
    3. Rhoden

    and the rest as i called them. But no way was Phil Heath the best bodybuilder on stage.




  7. #709
    MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,743

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    Is it just me or was this the worst Olympia ever?


    I'd call it:

    1. Shawn Rhoden (Looked more conditioned then ever and the only guy who made the improvements from last year)
    2. Kai Greene (Was more conditioned last year, holding a lot of water in pre-judging, dropping water in the finals, was bigger last year)
    3. Phil Heath (Smaller than last year and he has a new distended abdominal section)
    4. Dexter Jackson
    5. Dennis Wolf (Looks like he lost size, was flat as f**k in pre-judging)
    6. Big Ramy
    7. William Bonac (Didn't even make the top ten, awesome conditioning and muscle bellies which "pop")
    8. Victor Martinez
    9. Branch Warren
    10. Juan Morel

    Thoughts?
    I still think it was a really great Mr. O but I agree with you on some of those things. Some of them looked better last year and some looked worse and seemed like they should have placed higher.

    Perhaps Kai was ahead of Rhoden but he looked better than Phil to me no doubt.

    1. Kai
    2. Rhoden
    3. Phil

    or

    1. Kai
    2. Phil
    3. Rhoden

    and the rest as i called them. But no way was Phil Heath the best bodybuilder on stage.
    Kai was bigger for sure but Phil was more defined. It was close.


    The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy


  8. #710
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,368

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!




  9. #711
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,368

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    Replays


    Prejudging






    Finals





  10. #712
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,368

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    2014 Mr Olympia Top 10 Awards






  11. #713
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,368

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    Kai Greene's posing routine --- Dirty Diana is back!!!








    Phil Heath posing routine






  12. #714

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    2014 Mr Olympia  updates and discussion


    Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!


  13. #715
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,833

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    I just want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread! Thanks everyone!




  14. #716

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    2014 Mr Olympia  updates and discussion




  15. #717
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    100

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    Now kai takes pictures without a shirt or hoodie on! lol




  16. #718

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    2014 Mr Olympia  updates and discussion




  17. #719

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    I think that pic of dana and rammy is old....but i will leave it there anyways

    2014 Mr Olympia  updates and discussion




  18. #720
    Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation MetalMX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    379

    Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    Is it just me or was this the worst Olympia ever?


    I'd call it:

    1. Shawn Rhoden (Looked more conditioned then ever and the only guy who made the improvements from last year)
    2. Kai Greene (Was more conditioned last year, holding a lot of water in pre-judging, dropping water in the finals, was bigger last year)
    3. Phil Heath (Smaller than last year and he has a new distended abdominal section)
    4. Dexter Jackson
    5. Dennis Wolf (Looks like he lost size, was flat as f**k in pre-judging)
    6. Big Ramy
    7. William Bonac (Didn't even make the top ten, awesome conditioning and muscle bellies which "pop")
    8. Victor Martinez
    9. Branch Warren
    10. Juan Morel

    Thoughts?
    I still think it was a really great Mr. O but I agree with you on some of those things. Some of them looked better last year and some looked worse and seemed like they should have placed higher.

    Perhaps Kai was ahead of Rhoden but he looked better than Phil to me no doubt.

    1. Kai
    2. Rhoden
    3. Phil

    or

    1. Kai
    2. Phil
    3. Rhoden

    and the rest as i called them. But no way was Phil Heath the best bodybuilder on stage.
    Kai was bigger for sure but Phil was more defined. It was close.
    Spot On.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        




 

 
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.