• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The World Cup?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Does anyone watch this? What do you think? USA will lose? :icon_biggrin:

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Re: The Wolrd Cup?

Hey! We won a game!

[h=3]USA & Ghana: World Cup 2014 — US Soccer Team Wins 2-1 In World Cup Debut[/h] The US team triumphed in their 30th World Cup appearance. From the moment the game began, it was inspiring and intense! US player Clint Dempsey scored in the game after just 31 seconds. The team was ahead until the 82nd minute, when Ghana’s Andre Ayew scored an amazing goal for his team.

[video=youtube;sS172L6Cmv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sS172L6Cmv8[/video]

John Brooks Goal!

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: The Wolrd Cup?

Hey! We won a game!

[h=3]USA & Ghana: World Cup 2014 — US Soccer Team Wins 2-1 In World Cup Debut[/h] The US team triumphed in their 30th World Cup appearance. From the moment the game began, it was inspiring and intense! US player Clint Dempsey scored in the game after just 31 seconds. The team was ahead until the 82nd minute, when Ghana’s Andre Ayew scored an amazing goal for his team.

[video=youtube;sS172L6Cmv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sS172L6Cmv8[/video]

John Brooks Goal!
Don't count on winning any more.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
lol @ Spain, Italy, England, and Portugal. Wouldn't have guessed that these teams will go out first.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol @ Spain, Italy, England, and Portugal. Wouldn't have guessed that these teams will go out first.
I can't believe the USA is still in. I really think any of those teams are better than the US. They just got really lucky.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
It was good while it lasted. USA World Cup run over. We were defeated by Belgium.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I did not really see any other soccer related things here so I figured this might work. I was just wondering, though, what everyone thought about Hole Solo being suspended for calling another team cowards? I really thought it was not a big deal at all and she should not have been disciplined at all, and six months is certainly a long time. It doesn't really matter because she is not missing anything really, but still. What do you think about it?