• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I need a new training schedule

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey,

I am still having some issues with my shoulder and my knees. I am unable to to do bench pressing unless lowering weight down. I am able though to do some inclines ok without as much pain.

The squats are the same way.. I cannot go down as low as I should and I cannot use as much weight as I want too.

Right now I only have a bench press with a large bar. I have dumbells but they are very light(25lbs each) and I use them mainly for cardio.

Can you guys help me with some type of a schedule and suggest some exercises that will give me the best results while not killing my knees and shoulder? Also, tkd suggested that it may have to do with nutrition and that is a possibility for sure. What do you guys suggest? I have really been getting back into training over the past few months and I really feel limited now.

Thanks

R

Rillay

Banned
As far as i think you should cure for your shoulder and knee first and than ask for new workout plan.. I think all workout exercises would make stress on your shoulder muscles and than you would feel pain so get rid from pain first

T

teamuscle

I agree I really think that you should wait until your body totally heals and then you can begin to look for a new workout plan. I just think that if you go without healing first you can end up hurting you body more then healing it.

W

wulfman

Less weight for sure is a start. What do you mean issues ? Pain or soreness ? I am assuming pain. I have no distinct routine right now because of family and life but a year ago when I lifted regularly I did the normal routine-

Monday - chest, triceps

Wednesday- back, biceps

Friday - shoulders, calves, quads

I used to give my body 2 full days of recovery. I found it better that way. The soreness went away completely by then. It could very well be diet but lifting less weight and more recovery time for your muscles should help.