Ask William Bonac
Your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ask William Bonac

A few days ago I was adding a William Bonac bio in our bodybuilder pro list section. I was having a hard time finding anything out about him so I reached out to him. What a nice guy! He offered to answer a few questions so post your questions for William Bonac and I will send them and then post the answers. I cannot tell you guys how many pro bodybuilders I have reached out to on behalf of mecca over the years and only a very few ever reply. This dude is a special type of bodybuilder!

It is a busy time for him so I want to keep it down to 5 or 6 questions. If we have more than that we will pick the best ones.

#William Bonac

William Bonac at the Arnold Classic Brazil
    Name:  williambonac.jpg
Views: 11738
Size:  291.0 KB

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Ask William Bonac

Cool!

I have a few questions.

1) When did you start training and why? What made you decide that you want to be a bodybuilder?
    2) What does your training routine looks like? (if you can describe a leg workout as well that would be great)
    3) Personal bests in the gym?
    4) Future plans on competing?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

[FONT=arial narrow].. First, in the name of Musclemecca.com: Congratulate his brilliant debut!
    I want to know, If it's no secret of course, His [FONT=arial narrow][FONT=arial narrow][/FONT]contest [/FONT]protocols: training - [FONT=arial narrow]diet[/FONT]?
    In advance thank you very much! .. and all the luck this year!
    [/FONT]

Last edited by COACH; 07-03-2014 at 11:26 AM.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Cool guys! I will pass these on to him but it may take a few days for him to get back to me as he is kind of busy right now. lol I will pass these on to him later tonight so if anyone else has any questions or anything let me know before tonight.

Thanks guys! I am looking forward to hearing more about him and I hope he does well. Really cool guy.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What is his weight on and off season? How old was he when he started bodybuilding?

What is your secret to have such fullness in your arms, do you think is genetics or do you have a secret method for it?

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    What is your secret to have such fullness in your arms, do you think is genetics or do you have a secret method for it?
    Must be dem genetics. He has an awesome fullness to his biceps though.

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hey guys, William is in Trinidad right now or on his way home. He contacted me last night and said he would be answering when he gets home.

From his Facebook page!
    Guestpose in Trinidad with my bro the Boston Mass! Jose Raymond
    Name:  bonac-trinidad.jpg
Views: 9533
Size:  36.5 KB

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think he will be home Thursday or Friday from Trinidad!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    I think he will be home Thursday or Friday from Trinidad!
    Cool, thanks for the info.

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'm sure William will be responding to me soon. he had contacted me and told me to email him our questions. I did so but got the email address wrong. i have contacted him to let him know though.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    I'm sure William will be responding to me soon. he had contacted me and told me to email him our questions. I did so but got the email address wrong. i have contacted him to let him know though.
    That is great. I am looking forward to seeing his answers.

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sorry guys, Not sure what happened but I will contact William again to see if he can still answer.

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Ask William Bonac - William Bonac Answers!

I just got this message from William Bonac!

TKD: I have a few questions. 1) When did you start training and why? What made you decide that you want to be a bodybuilder? 2) What does your training routine looks like? (if you can describe a leg workout as well that would be great) 3) Personal bests in the gym? 4) Future plans on competing?

William Bonac:
    I started training at the age of 13/14 im 32 now.. It started as therapy a way to release my emotions...Flex Wheeler was one of my favorites when i was a teenager than like ten years later i saw kai Green and i was like this is what i want 2 do..a year later i was competing. For my training routine you can check at @y3t... Back work outs is my fav. For now the Olympia, and AC Spain..Prague and we let u know if there is more to come....
    --
    Coach: First, in the name of Musclemecca.com: Congratulate his brilliant debut! I want to know, If it's no secret of course, His contest protocols: training - diet? In advance thank you very much! .. and all the luck this year!

William Bonac:
    you can find William Bonac 's training and diet plan at the site of my sponser @USN thank you
    --
    Charlie:What is your weight on and off season? How old were you when you started bodybuilding?

William Bonac:
    My weight on stage is between 224/228 Off season im between 238/242 Started BB in 2008 but been training sins 13/14 years old.
    The King of Lurkers:What is your secret to have such fullness in your arms, do you think is genetics or do you have a secret method for it?
    --

William Bonac:
    It is genetics my arms were always big as well as my legs..unfortunately wish i had a secret for it lol it would have sold well' aint it lol.
    Big Thanks to William Bonac for answering our questions!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex Wheeler inspired so many pros.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks William!

Awesome, thanks william

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Holy shit you get some good stuff here! Ronnie Coleman and now William Bonac! Keep up the good work mm!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions