• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ask William Bonac

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
A few days ago I was adding a William Bonac bio in our bodybuilder pro list section. I was having a hard time finding anything out about him so I reached out to him. What a nice guy! He offered to answer a few questions so post your questions for William Bonac and I will send them and then post the answers. I cannot tell you guys how many pro bodybuilders I have reached out to on behalf of mecca over the years and only a very few ever reply. This dude is a special type of bodybuilder!

It is a busy time for him so I want to keep it down to 5 or 6 questions. If we have more than that we will pick the best ones.

[#]William Bonac[/#]

William Bonac at the Arnold Classic Brazil
Williambonac

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Cool!

I have a few questions.

1) When did you start training and why? What made you decide that you want to be a bodybuilder?
2) What does your training routine looks like? (if you can describe a leg workout as well that would be great)
3) Personal bests in the gym? :icon_mrgreen:
4) Future plans on competing?

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. First, in the name of Musclemecca.com: Congratulate his brilliant debut!
I want to know, If it's no secret of course, His contest protocols: training - diet?
In advance thank you very much! .. and all the luck this year!

Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Cool guys! I will pass these on to him but it may take a few days for him to get back to me as he is kind of busy right now. lol I will pass these on to him later tonight so if anyone else has any questions or anything let me know before tonight.

Thanks guys! I am looking forward to hearing more about him and I hope he does well. Really cool guy.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is his weight on and off season? How old was he when he started bodybuilding?

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is your secret to have such fullness in your arms, do you think is genetics or do you have a secret method for it?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What is your secret to have such fullness in your arms, do you think is genetics or do you have a secret method for it?

Must be dem genetics. He has an awesome fullness to his biceps though.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys, William is in Trinidad right now or on his way home. He contacted me last night and said he would be answering when he gets home. :)

From his Facebook page!
Guestpose in Trinidad with my bro the Boston Mass! Jose Raymond
Bonac trinidad

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he will be home Thursday or Friday from Trinidad!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I'm sure William will be responding to me soon. he had contacted me and told me to email him our questions. I did so but got the email address wrong. i have contacted him to let him know though.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm sure William will be responding to me soon. he had contacted me and told me to email him our questions. I did so but got the email address wrong. i have contacted him to let him know though.
That is great. I am looking forward to seeing his answers.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Sorry guys, Not sure what happened but I will contact William again to see if he can still answer.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Re: Ask William Bonac - William Bonac Answers!

I just got this message from William Bonac!

TKD: I have a few questions. 1) When did you start training and why? What made you decide that you want to be a bodybuilder? 2) What does your training routine looks like? (if you can describe a leg workout as well that would be great) 3) Personal bests in the gym? 4) Future plans on competing?

William Bonac:
I started training at the age of 13/14 im 32 now.. It started as therapy a way to release my emotions...Flex Wheeler was one of my favorites when i was a teenager than like ten years later i saw kai Green and i was like this is what i want 2 do..a year later i was competing. For my training routine you can check at @y3t... Back work outs is my fav. For now the Olympia, and AC Spain..Prague and we let u know if there is more to come....
--
Coach: First, in the name of Musclemecca.com: Congratulate his brilliant debut! I want to know, If it's no secret of course, His contest protocols: training - diet? In advance thank you very much! .. and all the luck this year!

William Bonac:
you can find William Bonac 's training and diet plan at the site of my sponser @USN thank you
--
Charlie:What is your weight on and off season? How old were you when you started bodybuilding?

William Bonac:
My weight on stage is between 224/228 Off season im between 238/242 Started BB in 2008 but been training sins 13/14 years old.

The King of Lurkers:What is your secret to have such fullness in your arms, do you think is genetics or do you have a secret method for it?
--

William Bonac:
It is genetics my arms were always big as well as my legs..unfortunately wish i had a secret for it lol it would have sold well' aint it lol.

Big Thanks to William Bonac for answering our questions!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome, thanks william

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit you get some good stuff here! Ronnie Coleman and now William Bonac! Keep up the good work mm!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Awesome! Been looking for his replies. It would be nice to have him as a member here on mecca though!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome! Been looking for his replies. It would be nice to have him as a member here on mecca though!
So many bb's have contracts now that keep them only on a certain site. I read that but it could be wrong.

Nice to see you back tkd.