• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

two a days?

L

ljwright

how do you all feel about them? would they eventually burn you out? Do you see it as beneficial?

T

teamuscle

When you say two a days what do you specifically mean. Are you asking about working out two body parts per day? Or what?

R

Rillay

Banned
I can't get what are you talking about..?? what do you mean by two a day..?? are you saying to work out twice in day..??
make clarity in your question

T

teamuscle

I think that he means working out twice per day. If that is what you are referring to then I think that it can be done but you need to know what your body can handle because I might be able to work out twice per day but it just might not be possible for you to accomplish and sometimes that is just the way that it is with your body.

shajam

shajam

I think you are asking if done workout out twice in day than how we feel and about calories burn.. I think if you wanna burn more calories in short time than you should try workout twice time in a day but there is possibility of over workout and its harmful for muscles

T

teamuscle

I think you are asking if done workout out twice in day than how we feel and about calories burn.. I think if you wanna burn more calories in short time than you should try workout twice time in a day but there is possibility of over workout and its harmful for muscles

This is exactly what I was thinking about I think that you could go ahead and workout two times a day but the truth is you have to be really careful because you could actually over work the body and then you could actually damage your muscles instead of have them growing.