• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2014 Mr.Olympia Contest Giveaway!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey everyone, #Be sure to read the rules below before betting.#

We are going to try something different this year! We have added a betting system in which you can place bets on who you think will win this year's 2014 Mr.Olympia. Winners will get prizes donated by our sponsors and me personally. Prizes will be listed soon.

Keep in mind I am new to this betting system and there is a learning curve so be patient. Everyone starts out with $500 Virtual cash so I am thinking whom ever has the most at the end wins 1st, etc..

I put all the odds the same to make it simpler. This way you put your most amount of cash on whom ever you think will come in first, put less on your second pick, etc or you can bet it all on your winner.. What ever you want.

All betting will be closed on September 17th.

Also, we will still be doing the Top 6 Guesses as well and at the end of the year we may give a prize away for that winner too so please participate.

##Please check this post often for updates and changes##

##All Members now start with 1000 Virtual dollars##

#Musclemecca Contest Rules

You can only bet up to 1000 per bodybuilder
You must bet on at least 6 bodybuilders to be entered
In order to Participate in this contest you must have at least 15 decent posts on this site. That does not mean 15 posts saying hello.(if you have 15 posts and still cannot bet let me know through pm)
Cash Prizes will be paid out through PayPal only
Prize package from sponsor will be given to USA or UK only. If one of the top winners lives out of the USA they will get a cash prize instead.
For certain international winners that win a Tshirt shipping must be paid by you.
Winners must have a valid and verified email address in their mecca account

We already have some prizes to give away from one of our sponsors. I will be listing those soon and if anyone else wants to participate in the contest let me know.

attachment.php

[#]Mr.Olympia[/#]
[#]2014 Mr.Olympia[/#]

### - Remember guys that you increase your winnings if you bet on more than 1 guy because every placement, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc will count and I hope to change the odds as well once I know what they are if I can find any.###

###More prizing Information coming soon so check back###

We will be giving out the following though I am not sure of the amounts and how many winners yet.

Cash Prizes
Musclemecca T Shirts

Attachments

• 2014-OLYMPIA.jpg
    2014-OLYMPIA.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2,322
Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
##Reserved##

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Ok, I updated the system so you can bet on more than 1 winner. You can place different amounts, etc on placements. I am not sure if this system will work if we get ties of people just voting for the same guy but we'll figure something out. At any rate feel free to spread your cash around. I am thinking of maybe raising everyone up to start with 1,000 instead of 500 to make it easier to place more bets.

Also, feel free to create your own betting threads on other events or what ever as you want. :icon_biggrin:

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I BET 500 ON PHIL AND 500 ON KAI..............only wolf can fu*k my prediction:biggthumpup:

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys, I'm going to update the odds these guys once I find them.

That way if you just bet on one guy you will not win as much as of you get a couple correct.

That way we don't get a bunch of tie scores.

We may have a raffle for the tie scores though if we do have ties.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds good. Maybe you can switch it to real money some time.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Does anyone know where I can find some type of odds for the 2014 Mr.Olympia?

Thanks

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Great idea!

I'll be once the odds are altered. Or you could just put a limit on how much you can spend on one guy

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Great idea!

I'll be once the odds are altered. Or you could just put a limit on how much you can spend on one guy
That is a great idea! I have not been able to find odds yet so this is what I'll do for now. I will limit the bets per bb to 1000 and I will start everyone off with 1500. That way anyone who has already bet their 1000 will still have another 500 to play the field.

Thanks bro! I should have thought of that!

## I am unable to limit the amount per outcome so I am just going to make a rule.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
###New Contest Rules### You must bet on at least 6 bodybuilders to be entered and 1,000 is the max bet now.

Please place your bets again if you have already placed them keeping these rules in mind:

#Musclemecca Contest Rules

You can only bet up to 1000 per bodybuilder
You must bet on at least 6 bodybuilders to be entered
In order to Participate in this contest you must have at least 15 decent posts on this site. That does not mean 15 posts saying hello.(if you have 15 posts and still cannot bet let me know through pm)
Cash Prizes will be paid out through PayPal only
Prize package from sponsor will be given to USA or UK only. If one of the top winners lives out of the USA they will get a cash prize instead.
For certain international winners that win a Tshirt shipping must be paid by you.
Winners must have a valid and verified email address in their mecca account

S

Schwarzenegg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I just fucked it up and bet on only 2 guys...

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys, thanks for participating! This has been the biggest Mr. Olympia we have shared in years!

I will be going through the bets this week and will announce prizes.

Fyi - Winners will have one week to get in touch with me once announced to get your prizes.

Thanks guys!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Ok guys, The Top 3 prizes go to

Schwarzenegg - Battle Hardener: contains: 17-Proandro @ 120ml, pBold @ 120ml, Form-XT @ 120ml.

Charlie - BCAA, unflavored: It's 500g in size.

Natzo - EPIC Powder Preworkout: It's 320g in size, comes in Blue Raspberry & Lemonade Ice.

Other Prizes go to the following. Could receive cash or a prize depending on whom of the winners lives outside of the USA/UK.

1st -tkD
2nd - durantb
3rd - The King Of Lurkers

BTW - i am personally donating the cash prizes and the t shirts. :icon_biggrin: The Tee Shirts will take time because they are made to order once i have your size.

All 6 Winners will get Musclemecca Tee Shirts if you want but if you are outside of the USA you must pay shipping. The last shirt I shipped internationally cost me a bundle.

Prize Winners please contact me with your shipping info, etc.

Thanks for playing! i promise these contests are going to get better and bigger with bigger and bigger prizes!

I am already planning on the next contest. I am thinking perhaps next time we could raise a pot so everyone that participates have to donate a certain amount. Then the winner will get the pot plus sponsor donated prizes. I'm not sure but feel free to contact me if you have any ideas.

The betting system did not work though as i had wanted and I could never find any odds to enter so we had many ties. because of this we will be giving away 3 additional prizes.

### We have 3 prizes going out to USA or UK residents only. If the top 3 contestants live outside of those countries the next in

Reactions: Schwarzenegg
Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't believe I won something! Pm sent! Thank you!

S

Schwarzenegg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll be damned! Sweeeeeeet!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome TA PM sent:biggthumpup: