Isis
Your first visit?
Register

Thread: Isis

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Isis

By beheading an innocent American journalist ISIS has sealed their fate by waking up a very large giant. Not just us but many countries are now preparing to give arms to the Kurds and more. The UN is going to hold meetings to figure out how to deal with them. My guess is we will be bombing the hell out of them at the very least and possibly much more. Really stupid move ISIS.....

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation JasonNorin's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Isis

Really can't wrap my mind around what type of ideology they are fighting for..

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It's insane. But fortunately, the world has taken notice and at least started to conduct air operations and support the local military in regaining lost territory. The worst thing for the Middle East is to have ISIS control a significant portion of territory.

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

A lot of people in this country need to get their heads out of their asses vis-a-vis so-called "Islamophobia." We're talking about competing worldviews, competing ideas. Some ideas, indeed some cultures, are better than others. The sooner we stop suppressing dissent with allegations of "phobia" the sooner we can arrive at viable solutions to the problem of barbaric cultures spreading their ideology westward.

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well I thought I would just stop in and see if anyone had any thoughts on the new Trump plan to combat ISIS. Originally it was his secret plan that nobody would hear about, but now it seems like he is just going to seek the advice of the generals (which is a good idea of course). The whole thirty day plan thing though is still a little bit over the top, and I am betting that we will see him back away from this pretty soon. He is an interesting man, you have to give him that.

collapse Posting Permissions